• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hm?
Oh, sorry, thought you were @The-Power-Within for a second. Your avatars look almost exactly alike.

They reminds me how I'd like Ness in this PotD. Either Ness or Wario would be good.
Agreed, either one of them would be great, but, well, I'm thinking about some character information or new stage details.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
As much as I enjoy hyping up Ganondorf, I'd really like to see some Mother content this week. But I mean...if Sakurai wishes to bring out the Great King, I wouldn't be upset :rolleyes:

I'm feeling an alt costume or music snippet for the time being though.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
As much as I enjoy hyping up Ganondorf, I'd really like to see some Mother content this week. But I mean...if Sakurai wishes to bring out the Great King, I wouldn't be upset :rolleyes:

Just have Pollyanna as a music track. That'd be awesome.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
It's just that we're drawing so close to the release people expect megaton after megaton update each week.

Soul.

I'm not going to predict what will this PotD have. It could have something new, or just be a filler. I dunno.

Glaze_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItsGlaze
3DS FC
2595-1893-0903
Time for predictions. I'm gonna say with only 3 weeks left and the past 3 POTDs showing Link in some way, I think we're getting a Zelda newcomer/announcement.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR TETRATONDAY!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I hope its a kirby 3ds stage. Like FOD 3D

Or Ice climbers. That'd shake things up c:
What I wouldn't kill for something like Mt. Dedede/Dedede's Castle. Or any SS/DL3 stage, really.

Woah, I think this is the first time I've seen my notifications be double digits. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3
I miss having less than 4-5 digits. I'm lucky if I don't break at least 3 by the time I wake up.

Didn't really give you a warm welcome earlier. This is your chance to step up/impress us, new meat.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
How many Pics of the Day left until the Japanese release date? 15? If Sakurai wants to reveal anythng himself before it gets leaked all over the internet, he's gotta do it pretty soon.
I'm guessing we'll see at least one newcomer trailer very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom