• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Not much he can do with the game in manufacturing now.
I don't care 'cause I'm on my side, and I can see through you!

Not serious

Seriously speaking though, I could see a day 1 patch, at least for Japan.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
All I am concerned about with PotDs from this point on is anything that can either confirm or debunk the current CSS leak. The game comes out so soon, so learning about this feature or that feature won't really affect me, since we'll have it in our hands soon.

Just something to calm the state of confusion down please!

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
Lemme see...
I predict something I'll end up looking at for a minute or two until the caption gets posted.
I'm a loose cannon.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Aside from the Pit/Palutena goodness, I still wanna see more costumes, not just alt costumes. Like I wanna see if Palutena's hair changes on one of her outfits... Or maybe if other stages have more than 1 variation, example being Smashville's day and night versions from Brawl.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
I'll guess a new stage for the Wii U version, Sakuari clearly knows about the recent leak and is gonna troll us for a few more days.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
At this point I just want something telling us about a Direct. ._.
There's probably going to be a direct the week the game launches(as in roughly a week before the game comes out), as Nintendo does that with almost every major release. That's already coming up pretty close, so I wouldn't expect anything between now and then.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I hope the POTD, whatever it is, somehow deconfirms the leak. Sakurai KNOWS though, he is very self-aware, so I dunno what to say.

Damn that Smash 3DSXL looks amazing, I don't want to get another 3DS/sell my old Aqua Blue though. Also the XL speakers and screen are downgrades.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I'd like to see more of that new Star Fox stage. See if Krystal is deconfirmed or not

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I'd like to see more of that new Star Fox stage. See if Krystal is deconfirmed or not
Anything to do with Krystal is appreciated at this point.

If that's the case, if Krystal is deconfirmed in any fashion, I'd like a big dose of Falco Friday

Did...did Pichu glue his ears back on him?!

*Ahem* Anyways...I predict more music to listen to
I love your whole sig

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd be shocked at how bad it looks

Doesn't look like 5M4SH quality

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I'm hoping for a bloody Deconfirmonday.

Condolences in advance.. even if I'm the one who needs them.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's to announce a new Skins feature, exclusive to the Wii U.

You can change the Smash U graphics style to 64, Melee, or Brawl.
Can you change the 3DS version to Wii U quality?

Or vice versa...

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Those of you talking about how you need to go to bed, keep in mind that Friday's potd came out over 2 hours from now (but 2 days before now, obviously). I'm not saying that is how late today's potd will be, but keep in mind that it could be that late.

For those of you going back to classes next week, you should also keep your circadian rhythm in mind. You might want to start going to bed earlier and earlier each day so that you can get back into a school sleep schedule. It is something that takes time to change, and if you expect to be able to just go to bed at, let's say, 10 after getting used to going to bed at 12, you will find yourself lying in bed awake for over an hour.

Sorry if this is a bummer, but sleep is important =]. A lack of the right amount of sleep will make you temporarily less intelligent and make you have less energy. Things will be pretty crappy when you are in the school environment, in that case.
-Unfortunately, this might mean viewing the potd every morning instead of every night.

I'm telling you guys this but I should really be listening to my own advice. I'm going to have to go to math every morning at 8:00.
It was the only available time :olimar:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Pichu... Arguably the worst smash character. Would be interesting if he was remade with insane damage output despot dealing itself damage.

I'm doubtful. It would be interesting though.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Another character reveal would be nice. A newcomer video announcement would be nice.
Anything new would be nice, as long as it isn't Smash Run (don't get me wrong, I'm excited for it and all, but I'm growing weary of its spotlights as PotDs).

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
HEY! NO "EW'ing" THE PICHU!! </3 </3 </3
It'd be a throw back to Melee...and just imagine how Sakurai could rework her/him/it....
If Pichu is confirmed a few things will happen:

Hell will freeze over
Cherry Coke will be discontinued
and Nintendo will get Banjo back.....

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Those of you talking about how you need to go to bed, keep in mind that Friday's potd came out over 2 hours from now (but 2 days before now, obviously). I'm not saying that is how late today's potd will be, but keep in mind that it could be that late.

For those of you going back to classes next week, you should also keep your circadian rhythm in mind. You might want to start going to bed earlier and earlier each day so that you can get back into a school sleep schedule. It is something that takes time to change, and if you expect to be able to just go to bed at, let's say, 10 after getting used to going to bed at 12, you will find yourself lying in bed awake for over an hour.

Sorry if this is a bummer, but sleep is important =]. A lack of the right amount of sleep will make you temporarily less intelligent and make you have less energy. Things will be pretty crappy when you are in the school environment, in that case.
-Unfortunately, this might mean viewing the potd every morning instead of every night.

I'm telling you guys this but I should really be listening to my own advice. I'm going to have to go to math every morning at 8:00.
It was the only available time :olimar:
There's nothing wrong with viewing the PotD in the morning either. It makes the next one come by quicker (assuming you look at the next day's at night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom