• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Well, even if it isn't a character, we can be pretty sure it'll be something interesting. I'm hoping for either Ice Climbers or Ness/Lucas, but I'm prepared to see what else Sakurai has in store!

Btw, love my new avatar?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It might be worth noting that tomorrow is the anniversary of Kirby's Dream Land, the first Kirby game. I'm hoping for a Meta Knight reveal tomorrow but it probably won't happen as Meta Knight wasn't even in Kirby's Dream Land.
That's the American anniversary, though. Has Sakurai ever revealed something on a non-Japanese anniversary?

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Remaining Starters::popo::ivysaur::lucas::metaknight::squirtle::wario:

Remaining Unlockables::falco::ganondorf::jigglypuff::gw::ness2::rob::snake::wolf::drmario::mewtwomelee::pichumelee::roymelee::younglinkmelee:

If we're to hype up this Friday expecting a veteran, here's what we have left as unlikely as some of them may be.

Also, one thing I find interesting is that most people don't expect unlockable characters to be shown even though we've got :4falcon::4lucario::4luigi::4marth::4sonic: and :4tlink: and they were all unlockables. Pretty sure they all have some speical, unique reason for being confirmed but regardless, they are unlockables that have been shown.

With that being said, I'm not expecting a veteran reveal tonight but I'll gladly accept any vet (please not :wario: though. I'd like to read the posts posted here tonight, I'd rather not ignore 15+ pages worth of posts all because people go nuts over a fat man @ ~ @)

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
i would VERY much love even just *one* pic of the day to be dedicated to the Mother series....is it that much to ask? (because it feels like it)

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Am I missing something?
Wario Wridays here every Friday night. Get some cherry coke, a kit kat, and hype the big guy.

Dont wanna hype Wario? Thats cool. Hype who you want revealed! All is welcome on Wario Wridays!

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Personally, I want to see Wolf, ROB or Jigglypuff show up more than the ones you mentioned :yeahboi:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
God I hope I can stay awake for this pic.

I pulled an all nighter after last night's hype train since the sun was rising and I couldn't sleep, and I did a ton of physical work today (packing and leaving my summer home) so I'm totally beat.

I get that there's no guarantee we'll be seeing Wario but I certainly hope all this mad hype pays off.

Here's a gif I whipped up in about 30 minutes last night for the sake of #WarioWriday.
wario gif.gif

As you can see, Wario can hardly contain his MAD HYPE.

JabbatheHutt

That GIF will compliment mine quite nicely. Its a thing of beauty.I just put on we didn't start the fire and he's dancing along!

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
To be honest Wario is definitely one of my most favorite Mario characters!

Hopefully he won't be saying this tonight: "D'oh I missed!"

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Wario is going to be revealed tomorrow. I'm so ready for WarioWriday, my bones are tingling thinking about it, the stars are alligning...

JabbatheHutt

SOmetimes I wish I was the person who posts the POTDs. Choosing a POTD was be so fun

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
remmber what i said about you,my oven, and ToasterStroodle
...That I taste delicious when covered in frosting? Yeah, what of it?

Tonight's PotD will either prove me right or prove that Sakurai likes to make a liar out of me.

Last edited:

spader13

Smash Journeyman
I wish Sakurai had elaborated a bit more on today's stage as Milotic seems really out of place. Still, the stage should be pretty interesting in action and definitely should have great music.

We've had a great week, so let's kick off August with a veteran!

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well, I don't even want to try to predict. I realised that the reveal Tuesday was even more than the stage, but a hidden tease.

I'll just say it here without explaining, because it's overkill, but I checked it it even did happened already the exact same way.

Tough, I'll do this statement: be careful on any stage reveal.

Considering how awesome this week is, not doing any filler now would make this week my favourite of all.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
"Pic of the day. Wario joins the battle! In this game, we completely re-did his moveset. However, it's so close to release date that I don't need to explain that to you, right?"

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I'm literally on my last legs of consciousness. I'm gonna struggle to stay awake for two and a half hours (hopefully I'll find something to do that won't bore me to sleep.)

This pic better mean a lot to me, lol.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
We could also be seeing Isaac since Golden Sun came out on August 1

Sakurai's birthday is August 3 and Kirby's Dream Land came out in NA on August 1, so maybe Meta Knight for that reason.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
We could also be seeing Isaac since Golden Sun came out on August 1

Sakurai's birthday is August 3 and Kirby's Dream Land came out in NA on August 1, so maybe Meta Knight for that reason.
I'm sure Sakurai wouldn't be celebrating the North American release of the first game in his first Nintendo franchise. I may be wrong, as Sakurai is a bit odd at times. His birthday, on the other hand... Isn't that on a Sunday?

Also, if we see Isaac, I'm going to cry. He can't return as an Assist Trophy. :190:

Last edited:
I have lost hope in Wario. He maybe shown before the game comes out, but I feel at this point we should start counting on the Brawl starters we haven't seen yet as probably hidden. We saw Capt. Falcon because he is usually hidden; that was what made him a surprise. Wario, Meta-knight, and Lucas' absents gives me the impression that they are secret. They feel like perfect candidates to be secret characters anyway.

I would love (LOVE) to be wrong about that though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom