• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
getting out my wario GIF once again. hopefully for the final time.

Wario Wriday........ lets rock this sucker

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Nah, if Ganondorf isn't going to be revealed at the Hyrule Warriors Direct (alongside a presumed newcomer like Ghirahim), then we are not going to get him until post-launch since he'd be character DLC anyways.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I expect nothing this time, but I could always be surprised. Let's see what the first PotD of August will be.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So... POTD memories... Who remembers the potd when super mario 3D World launched, depicting Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad, but Toad was simply Peach's neutral special? Lol

Staarih

Smash Master
It's been a while since I've been here at this time, before the pic, waiting for it. This better be good haha!

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
There's absolutely no precedent at all for a character to be revealed directly before or during a non-general or Smash Bros direct, so no.
It's still a reason, even if it's an unprecedented one. There was no precedent for releasing characters on Smash anniversaries until we got Lucario for Brawl's anniversary.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Oh, please be Meta Knight! He and Falco are the only remaining mains of mine from Brawl that I'm still waiting for.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Inb4 filler. Let's end the week with something good, Sakurai.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Now that I think about it, I'd love to see anything generic on the new Star Fox stage. Just to see what the heck it is all about.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I am content with anything Sakurai-senpai delivers to us.

With that being said, please give us something good!

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Come on, Meta Knight!

PS: If the potd does come up and it turns out to be unrelated to whatever it is the potd truly is before I get the chance to post this comment, please understand.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Hopefully it isn't 45 minutes late again...

EDIT: lol it's early this time

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh neat. A new mode that kinda combines Home-Run contest with break the targets. Alright, I'm now convinced we'll get a smash direct this month.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"What's up with this bomb? This looks like the stadium for the Home-run Contest, but there's no bat. Once you touch the bomb, it begins to count down. Give it enough damage and launch it at the right time…then once the bomb's countdown hits zero…!!"

"...It goes BOOOOOM! Not only will the blast destroy targets, but it'll also cause a chain reaction by using shattered walls and bomb blocks--all of which contributes to you getting a high score!! This is a new activity that combines the concepts of Target Smash and the Home-run Contest--it's called Target Blast! Your final score is the total you rack up over two rounds. Of course, your Target Blast scores contribute to your Global Smash Power, too."

Tarrrrrget.....BLAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGL6jAdQQ
What's up with this bomb? This looks like the stadium for the Home-run Contest, but there's no bat. Once you touch the bomb, it begins to count down. Give it enough damage and launch it at the right time…then once the bomb's countdown hits zero…!!

Second pic
...It goes BOOOOOM! Not only will the blast destroy targets, but it'll also cause a chain reaction by using shattered walls and bomb blocks--all of which contributes to you getting a high score!! This is a new activity that combines the concepts of Target Smash and the Home-run Contest--it's called Target Blast! Your final score is the total you rack up over two rounds. Of course, your Target Blast scores contribute to your Global Smash Power, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom