• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This whole PotD ritual is truly inspiring. It really unites so many people into a community, all in anticipation of a simple picture. I sometimes don't even want the game to come out just because this is all too much fun.
This.

Especially when crazy hype thing happens like reveals or shock like August 20. And of course July 29 for myself. It really is enjoyable to just be there and not just talking what happened.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I wanna see some booty for the Pic.

Wario's booty.

Opening some booty.

Holding the booty.

Shaking the booty while shaking his booty.

Yeah.

I'd like dat.
Replace Wario with Zero Suit Samus and I'm Game and...and Watch.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
So D1 just started streaming apparently, something to watch while waiting I guess.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Watch it be:
Pic of the day, Ness and Lucas return! As assist trophies! Both use PK Starstorm even if Ness doesn't use it in game. ALSO,Wario is back! As an item! Please understand

Sonsa

Smash Champion
This.

Especially when crazy hype thing happens like reveals or shock like August 20. And of course July 29 for myself. It really is enjoyable to just be there and not just talking what happened.
Yeah, lot of memories created. If only at the end someone made a montage of memorable updates with all sorts of reactions. Like when plenty were expecting Yoshi and got Tomodachi stage instead. Or when Zelda was revealed and everyone was confused by her new down-B! Or Oct 12 when a Pokemon vet was almost garunteed and we got Wii Fit Trainer's booty instead. One of my favorite days was when Toon Link was revealed cause he broke the pattern of one vet a month and lots of people including me thought he'd be replaced like Young Link. Fun times! I knew it'd be this rollercoaster of ups and downs since E3 2013... I'd gone through the dojo's updates, but not here, so this has been an interesting new experience. But ahh, it worries me. I don't think I go a day without speculating smash bros! That can't be healthy, can it...? Haha, oh well. Anyway, that pic must be up by now, wonder what it is?
Edit: Damn, a late one... I don't remember too many times these are any more worth the wait...

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Geeze this one is late... Some of us need to get to bed >.>

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, but seriously, settle down guys.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
*cue music*
Time goes by... so slowlyx4

Every little thing that you say or do, I'm hung up, I'm hung up on youuu

Waiting for the potd every night and day, I'm fed up, I'm tired of waiting on yoouu

In other words: Hurry the f*** up Sakurai with yo slow ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom