• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
The meltdown if it is actually Snake and the caption is "Kept you waiting, huh?"
"Pic of the Day. 'Kept you waiting, huh?' says the snake that Lucas uses for his grabs. And here's Lucas too"

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Do late pics usually mean something better? I think I remember the last super late pic being nothing special but I don't actually remember.
Quite the opposite. The later it is the ****tier it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malion

Smash Ace
Pic of the day: the development team is always looking for new ways to implement realism into the game. But how can you document real life when real life's getting more like fiction each day? Headlines, bread-lines, blow my mind and now this deadline, eviction or pay... Rent!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh hey, it's Phallic Dragon Reshiram!

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
There was that one that was posted at 3 a.m. Pacific Time and it was just the Tomodachi Life stage. Y'all remember that one, right?

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Reshiram in front of the castle in x and y? Nice!

Edit: apparently this was N's castle and not the one from X and Y lol

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle."

---

...Milotic?

Seems random, like Cresellia on Spear Pillar. Looks like the Unova League, though!

And Sakurai, I don't see how getting close to the launch date means that we don't need to know details on stages.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
N's Castle is a stage? **** me. 3DS version delivers again.

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
I'm getting really sick of refreshing my Miiverse feed only to see DK being abducted by the Galaga alien again....and again...and again...:glare:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
N's Castle stage?
Sweet, can't wait to listen to the music on it!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
"Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle."
Oh you, Sakurai!

*foams at mouth*

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom