• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Interesting fact. I was never awake during a regular PotD veteran reveal. I hope tonight changes that.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I wish they never took off the banners on the site cuz I always stalk this thread until the next character is announced whenever they do that

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I remember the most wario hyped we were and we got a pic of pacman holding a mouse.
and also the announcement of a new trailer. That was the slowest weekend I've ever known, and one of the best Monday mornings.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Watch as it turns out to be Ness or Wario and we all flip the **** out.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Oh crap the Miiverse picture isn't here yet? Jeez, that's a bit late.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I think the most epic troll was when everybody was voting on which character would be revealed for pokemon x and y's launch and all we got was wii fit trainers butt.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
With the announcement of a Hyrule Warriors Direct. I'm gonna just guess Ganondorf every PotD now.

Triforce of Power <3

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I wonder why the 170 lurkers go here for the Pic of the Day.

You can't even get an expanded picture as a guest.
Our reactions probably.

I lurked on Smashboards before I joined. The reactions of the users here prompted me to go ahead and make an account. True story.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Can y'all imagine how late pics go down? Like: Sakurai browsing his copy of Smash4's album for a pic to use. "Ahh, no, no, can't reveal that yet, no, that one's just a Wario's booty... Oh no! I'm getting late! UHH...!! Gatta post something!"
*post*
"Pic of the day! Heyyy check out Luigi's nose!"
"Phew, close one."

Another way I imagine late pics going down is that he's just trying to get the angle juuust right but the computer keeps hitting him or an item keeps disappearing.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I think the most epic troll was when everybody was voting on which character would be revealed for pokemon x and y's launch and all we got was wii fit trainers butt.
I agree. This one takes the cake.

(I am a sucker for booties though, I didn't mind :p)

JCAndre

Smash Apprentice
Do late pics usually mean something better? I think I remember the last super late pic being nothing special but I don't actually remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom