• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey, well at least today the pic and caption might be put up at the same time.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I hope it's a good one, I got some more stuff to do tomorrow, so I want something to at least say the day wasn't terrible.

Then again, I'm also fine with their being something so incredibly amazing on Friday. :3

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Is it a newcomer pun? Like... "Wario breaks wind!"? I'm expecting somethin real good since ya hype it up all the time XD
It used a lot of key framing abilities in final cut, and is similar in style to my sig.
Wont spoil it, but its an image that personifies a Wario fan's reaction to a wario reveal.
Itll be good, but like eveyrthing that is hyped, has a chance of falling flat.
well see if it goes viral around here or not.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
"Pic of the day. This is a picture of my wife and I, the day we had our child. "Wii Fit Kong" is what we named her. The Dong has expanded."

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I guess Swift Fox has just been confirmed for Smash 4, and we are just awaiting the announcement.

PS: Sakurai will come forward with the news pertaining the Direct.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
It used a lot of key framing abilities in final cut, and is similar in style to my sig.
Wont spoil it, but its an image that personifies a Wario fan's reaction to a wario reveal.
Itll be good, but like eveyrthing that is hyped, has a chance of falling flat.
well see if it goes viral around here or not.
I almost want to see wario just for the gif.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Time to pass the time by working on my fanfic and not my homework!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I find it amazing how many people view this thread at this time of the night. We're pretty dedicated Smash fans.
Eh, I'm only here cause I'm also busy analyzing and appreciating glorious plot, justice and personality.

"Pic of the day. This is a picture of my wife and I, the day we had our child. "Wii Fit Kong" is what we named her. The Dong has expanded."

...Have we seen this before?

epicgordan

Smash Ace

Okay, it is safe to assume that caption is just a joke. But is this really tonight's potd?

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Well, people will know if it's a veteran. The last time one was revealed out of nowhere, Smashboards became Crashboards. When was this, again? I forgot.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Personally, I rather be calm and not expect something to happen. While I do crave all things Kid Icarus, Pit, or Palutena related, things can be rewarded to those who wait patiently. We'll see what happens.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

...Ha.

You got me there for a moment. :awesome:

...right?

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Hehe, just read the description of the Takamaru reveal translated from what Sakurai said in Japanese.

"Sessha Takamaru [a piece of today], a large brawl that had been Kogare years, a bamboo basket Kenzan fully prepared! Bamboo basket to the synchronization link builders, Samus buttocks, and pit buttocks. Ninja sword windmill is a rook muscle fire!! ※ assist figure"

Samus and pit buttocks... do I feel a fanfic coming?

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Guys, the Wii Fit Trainer and Danky Kang pic is from her page on the site. Y'all weren't fooled that easily, right...?
Edit: Oh people have already said this. Everyone types so fast! Well. Now I'm at the top of page 749. Wheee.

Last edited:

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
This whole PotD ritual is truly inspiring. It really unites so many people into a community, all in anticipation of a simple picture. I sometimes don't even want the game to come out just because this is all too much fun.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
I wanna see some booty for the Pic.

Wario's booty.

Opening some booty.

Holding the booty.

Shaking the booty while shaking his booty.

Yeah.

I'd like dat.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Lucario was revealed on January 31st.

Ice Climbers will be shown on July 31st.

It makes perfect sense. Kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom