• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't know why Milotic appears but that still sounds fantastic! <3

It feels great to be someone who will play the 3ds version more. Can't wait to try out this stage! <3

Last edited:

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
So...Milotic just decided to show up? Still cool Spear Pillar 2.0 it seems. 10/10 would look at this pic again.

Last edited:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Milotic? Maybe (some of) the pokemon that appear in this 3DS stage also appear in the Kalos E4 stage?

Last edited:

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
Oh sweet! I've been wanting an N's Castle stage. :D

I'm guessing Milotic is there for gen 3 representation?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I really really really hope N's battle theme plays during the battle. Or Ghetsis'.

I really miss Gen 5.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
This is definitely up there in terms of weeks.
1 new assist
2 new stages
1 explanation of an item
1 character reveal???

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yeah, I'm confused by Milotic since neither of Unova's champions had it. Maybe N will appear by Reshiram and Zekrom while Cynthia makes a cameo with Milotic for some reason.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
N's Castle?!

OH YEAH. The 3DS does have a crapton of maximum fanservice stages. I'm very happy that Gen V didn't get shafted in terms of representation.

The stage is beautiful. Though I have no idea why Milotic of all pokémon.

Arthreeteseven

Smash Ace
N's Castle is a great idea for a stage, I really hope this stage is stagnant since we've had a lot of "moving" or "shifting" stages announced so far.

Plus the more Pokemon content announced the more likely it is that Mewtwo will return (or at least that's what I choose to believe!)

Maybe Milotic is a mega form comin' fresh from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I don't know why else this ordinary, decade-old Pokémon is palling around with Unova's legendaries.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
"We're close to release so I dont havta explain too much to ya, right?" Heh, Sakurai. Always leaving us to our chaotic speculation. But at least it sounds like the 3DS version isn't getting any delays, thank goodness.
Anyway. Cool! N's Castle! I can see them using the tracks "N's Castle" and the final N battle!
The hell is up with Milotic, though...? I don't remember Milotic having any significance in Black/White or even Black2/White2...? Did he mean to say Kyurem...? Weird weird weird.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Ugh why the 3DS version though :/ it's getting all the f****** good stages at the moment
Well, because Pokemon is primarily a handheld franchise, so it makes sense. Also, I am pretty sure they're trying to just reveal all of the 3DS stages now, since the release is approaching. It looks like they're just powering through stuff now.

But yeah, I mean, I was surprised as it is that Wii U is getting the Kalos League, so I am imagining there's still another Pokemon stage for Wii U. Either a Stadium/Colosseum based thing, or if we're lucky, another generation represented.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
As a hardcore Pokemon fan, Milotic being here confuses me to no end.

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
Wow, N's Castle has always been my dream stage. Great to see some gen 5 representation!

Not sure why Milotic appears. Maybe because Gyarados appears on the Kalos Elite 4 stage? I honestly can't think of a great reason why. It's possible there isn't one.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
N's Castle?!

OH YEAH. The 3DS does have a crapton of maximum fanservice stages. I'm very happy that Gen V didn't get shafted in terms of representation.

The stage is beautiful. Though I have no idea why Milotic of all pokémon.
Gen V is by far my favorite gen, so this pleases me.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I think this stage is Parfume Palace and not N's castle. Parfume Palace had a statue of Reshiram and Zekrom in the garden and a statue of Milotic inside.

that would explain Milotic appearing.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It's weird, I've been hoping for an N's Castle stage for so long I didn't think it would happen, lo and behold, here it is and with both Reshiram and Zekrom in tow (and Milotic for some odd reason, it has no connection to that area). Hoping for N's Final boss theme to be on there!

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I so see the 3DS version of Smash 4 being the one played for a decade+
I just don't see how it'll ever get boring for mini-game type play.
Meh, I like to play on the big screen with others

AKA: F*** the 3DS version

Soul.

Wait, what. N's Castle is a stage?
Reshiram, Zekrom and Milotic appear on it as well? That's great, no wonder why the 3DS version looks to have the "good stages". xD
Milotic probably appears in some place with water, while Reshiram and Zekrom are in front of the castle.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
In X and Y there is that palace you visit early on that has a statue of a Milotic...
So Milotic is used to large buildings...
No...
I got nothing.
Wallace appears as stage hazard when N is playable

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
All this talk of a pokemon in Smash got me hoping for Poke Ball Pokemon reveals! I'm really hoping Hawlucha, Klefki, Excadrill, Krookodile, Darmanitan, etc. (there's too many to name!)

domokl

Smash Lord
I think this stage is Parfume Palace and not N's castle. Parfume Palace had a statue of Reshiram and Zekrom in the garden and a statue of Milotic inside.

he says someons castle so its got to be N

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

If you're correct that sounds very solid justification of Milotic. Maybe it'll be a side scrolling/moving stage?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

So you're saying it's not N's castle...but AZ's castle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom