• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just want to tell you that Sakurai is that kind of person that would get your hopes up by showing cool alts to show a mii on Friday where everyone wants Wario. If that happens, go get popcorns IMMEDIATELY!!!
I already have the Popcorn.
3 Bags of Buttery Popcorn.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
I'm sure there's a large line at the chiropractor for all of the unrevealed veterans right now. Bowser and Yoshi were first in line, and now MK, Wario, IC, Falco, ROB, etc etc are all going to stand EVEN MORE upright than they already are! Hype!
Maybe ROB the casual will finally grow legs instead of being a filthy exception.
New stage for wii u please so the rumor dies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
OMG FALCO FRIDAY

oh wait, playing into the hands of the wrong GameFAQs troll

OMG NEXT VET'S GONNA BE A POKEMON

still wrong GameFAQs troll

OMG WARIO TIME

nailed it

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
More than two hundred people viewing this thread. I want to see the reaction if it's a filler pic. All the salt, man...
If the Potd being shown today is a filler,
Watch it be a picture of stage information. You people would still call it filler.

What? No? You won't? Let's flash back to that Pac-Man stage update a while back.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What if Wario does get revealed, but Gametsu Plus still turns out to be fake?

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I feel bad for the mods.

If it's Wario, cue the gif flooding and excessive hype.
If not, cue the whining about 'muh *insert character here*'

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
OMG FALCO FRIDAY

oh wait, playing into the hands of the wrong GameFAQs troll

OMG NEXT VET'S GONNA BE A POKEMON

still wrong GameFAQs troll

OMG WARIO TIME

nailed it
Next veteran will be a character who was in one of the previous games. But won't say who. :happysheep:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That's what I hope happens to Gematsu. Not because I hate the leak or anyone who religiously follows it, but because salt tastes good on food.

However, we won't know if the leak is a true leak or if it fooled everyone until the game comes out in 2 months.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I thought we all expected Wario or another veteran tonight because it's Friday and about "time". If we presume we are going to get a minimum of three more veterans before September 13, tonight really would be a fairly sensible point to get the fist of those (no guarantees though). Does anyone here seriously believe this gamefaqs thing? I'm pretty sure it's fake no matter what the picture tonight is...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The rumor is cool and all and I support people who believe in it, don't get me wrong.

But where do you get that figure? :p
People should stop using statistics unless they're stating facts or actual probability data. Instead they should say things like "I don't think it'll happen" or "I think it'll definitely happen".
Rosalina's using statistics because they're still excited about Fi in Hyrule Warriors, silly.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Isn't Gematsu Plus claiming it's next week for "Wario reveal?"

I still don't understand how people try to predict Dojo posts. Not like any leaker has been correct with predicting the Dojo reveals so far..

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Watch it be a picture of stage information. You people would still call it filler.

What? No? You won't? Let's flash back to that Pac-Man stage update a while back.
Well I won't. If it's a pic of something useless, like the coffee shop on the Wii U Animal Crossing stage tho....i'll be like this.

Shroob

Sup?

I still don't understand how people try to predict Dojo posts. Not like any leaker has been correct with predicting the Dojo reveals so far..
Gematsu Plus was posted last week, thus making next week this week.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I thought we all expected Wario or another veteran tonight because it's Friday and about "time". If we presume we are going to get a minimum of three more veterans before September 13, tonight really would be a fairly sensible point to get the fist of those (no guarantees though). Does anyone here seriously believe this gamefaqs thing? I'm pretty sure it's fake no matter what the picture tonight is...
This is SWF, where there will be people who believe everything on the Internet.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I think most people share that sentiment. The people who "believe in the leak", referring to Gematsu+, probably just want Wario to be shown because that gives it more credibility for the rest of the people on the list to be shown.

Other people who want Wario simply just want Wario cause Wario's a pretty cool guy and eh doesn't afraid of anything.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Im more then hyped right now. My body is more than ready. And my feet have fungus and i don't care.

WHatever happens guys, this train will make it. Its just got to.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion

He said it last week. And well, how would he know which picture will bevshown when it's probably Sakurai who chooses what he'll show that specific day maybe a few days before ? It's like he is inside Samurai's brain.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Introdasting, what if it's actually Wario tonight, is the leaker still a troll that just got lucky or does he graduate to leaker status?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sakurai is a bit late... Of course, that doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, I'm not expecting a character, but if it happens, it'll be great.

Also, I'm probably the millionth mod that says this, but can you calm down with the spam?

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
A regular Friday in the magical land of Smashboards co.

>Expectations high "#TheHypeisReal"

>Writes a comment about Wario or Falco hype while Swift Fox posts a filler/mii/non veteran picture

>Get Ninja'd

>Go to sleep and pout.

The Smash 4 struggle is real..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom