• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Nothing great is coming tonight guys. Y'all are hyping yourselves up for nothing. :D

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Is it bad that the main reason I want Wario is because I want Gematsu Plus to have more credibility? I mean, I need Isaac & Mewtwo & Ridley

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I AM SO READY FOR FILLER YOU GUYS

IF YOU CAN'T TELL HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THIS MOMENT, NOTHING WILL.

So hurry up with the update so I can get some sleep, Sakurai!

If we don't get something great I'm genuinely going to be angry.

It's been hyped up to that point.
I wouldn't get your hopes up. There is still a chance we won't get another veteran until the game comes out. It's not likely, but there is a chance that the veterans left are secret.

Unless "something great" means a new stage. Because that would be pretty great and we probably have more of them to see.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If Wario comes out tonight, I will personally apologize to everyone who I called silly for believing that he'd be revealed tonight.

Which was nobody, because unllike other people, I don't think of people any less regardless of whether or not they follow leaks.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Oui nous faisons. Surtout ceux d'entre nous fait bien versé dans les langauges. N3ON en particulier est en fait français.

Guys, foreign language and "fun" or not, intentionally misleading/fake/troll posts aren't okay.
For a moment I thought I was back in France. Then reality crushed me.

I'm calling it now. Tonight is going to be epic.
I'd be ok with a new stage for Wii U. We lack stages.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No matter what happens tonight, remember to stay civil and not spam. Save the celebratory one-liners and gifs for the social thread.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Hey Sakurai....We're all kinda hyped here....it would be nice if you could just...you know, post the pic.

Last edited:
Are we just hoping for Wario so Ridley is a character?
As of right now, I don't care about Ridley when it comes to seeing Wario. Wario feels like he's been held back for something...I want to see if that reason was a new moveset...or even a functionally identical but aesthetically "Wario Land" moveset. Anything Wario Land.

Anything.

Please.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
No matter what happens tonight, remember to stay civil and not spam. Save the celebratory one-liners and gifs for the social thread.
Can we atleast make "D'OH, I MISSED!" Jokes?

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
After yesterday's pic, we need a veteran reveal tonight. That's pretty much the only way to top it. Or a new stage I guess. Why not both (Wario with Wario stage). Two birds with one stone. It would be perfect. I should stop dreaming now.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Tonight we'll get Peach in her Daisy outfit, Luigi in his Waluigi outfit and Mario in his Wario outfit. Just to mess with us.

Or Kirby after copying ICs, without revealing them.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Pic of the day. Miis come in all sorts of colors! They don't really change the battle, so just choose your favorite.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Ashley on a WarioWare stage with Mona in the background. Mii in the pic looking like Wario.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I still can't get over Mario wearing the American flag, and I hope Luigi, Little Mac, and Mii Fighters share the same costume. Anybody seen Team America: World Police? Reminds me of their theme song! AMERICA! **** YEAH!

Wario would be great. Falco would be better. But I consider Ice Climbers more likely.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can't get excited about a character I KNOW is going to be in the game

How about a veteran whose status is a little more ambiguous

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Hoping for Wario (for that rumor, mostly, as well as curious if Wario has changed a lot).

But I honestly epect something non-character new. Maybe even a stage. So many franchises that's without stages still.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Calling it now, Sakurais reason for "holding Wario back" was just so that they could make his arms bigger, giving him a new "upright" stance.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Last year, exactly 30 days after E3, On July 11, Olimar was revealed, and last E3, we got a whopping 12 characters. This time we only got 3, so I have a good feeling about a veteran tonight. But, of course Sakurai will deliberately go out of his way to not make sense.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
All this Wario/Falco hype. Personally, I don't know what to expect. Hopefully it's something good, though!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
To be honest, I highly doubt there will be a character reveal tonight.
For no particular reason.

It would be hilarious if he revealed a Wario Land stage featuring Mario in his Wario recolor, though.
Can't get excited about a character I KNOW is going to be in the game

How about a veteran whose status is a little more ambiguous
Seconded. I'm waiting on Ganondorf or Captain Falcon to make a come back, even though I doubt they'd be shown too.

I kind of want to see if Ganon gets a new moveset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom