• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
In on potential Wario Riot.

Will stand hand and shoulder together with my other smashboarders.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
In on potential Wario Riot.

Will stand hand and shoulder together with my other smashboarders.
I love this. united we stand :)

Tho the anniversary of Kirby Air Ride is peculiar. Its also Wario Worlds Anniversary. hmmmmmmmm Could indeed be MK :/

#wariowridays

gamer8

Smash Lord
I love this. united we stand :)

Tho the anniversary of Kirby Air Ride is peculiar. Its also Wario Worlds Anniversary. hmmmmmmmm Could indeed be MK :/

#wariowridays
I almost feel like looking through your post history and seeing how many posts out of all of them are Wario related.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Let's not have Wario be our equivalent to Miiverse's [insert character they post a lot about]

JabbatheHutt

The battle of the century!!!!!!!!!

I really hope for my sake Warios confirmed so i can stop annoying people. Just looked at my post history.

Lots of Wario.... lots and lots of wario. holy ****.

JabbatheHutt

Ive made a very very special GIF if he's confirmed tonight. Its really cool, the MODS will love it.

Im begining tho to think MK might be confirmed because of the air ride anniversary. Sakurai may favor that more

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ive made a very very special GIF if he's confirmed tonight. Its really cool, the MODS will love it.

Im begining tho to think MK might be confirmed because of the air ride anniversary. Sakurai may favor that more
Sakurai loves his creations.
It's the good ol' Bias.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
In all honesty theres an air in the wind.

Wario is approaching.

Everyone senses it.

I wrote a Poem:

Wario better be Pic of the Day
If not there will be Hell to pay.
But no matter how hard we try
Its all up fate and Sakurai.

#WarioWriday
The smell of onions is unbearable.
Wario draws near.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Even if we do get Wario tonight, which is somewhat believable, you guys do realize that in no way confirms anything (other than Wario being in the game and anything else Sakurai tells us I suppose)? Wario being revealed tonight is plausible and easy to guess; you just pick a veteran reveal for the most likely day to have one and draw out of a hat between the three most likely choices by far: Wario, Meta Knight, and Ice Climbers.

As I think about it though, Wario, Meta Knight, and Ice Climbers are the three most logical characters to save for last since they have the three most fundamentally broken gameplay dynamics in Brawl. Wario is a nearly pure run-away character, a gameplay style they very clearly want to nerf into the ground. Meta Knight has no real weaknesses and many real strengths; he's a character in need of a bit of a beating with the nerf bat, and that's something to be handled delicately. Ice Climbers have a gimmicky playstyle revolving primarily around infinites, and systematically, making them play well is probably harder than making any other character play well. I think any of them tonight is logical though hardly guaranteed (waiting until next week or even stuffing all the characters into an August direct would make sense too), and I really look forward to hearing about changes on all of them.
I think the fact that Little Mac's playstyle exists kind of disproves the need to majorly nerf Wario's playstyle.

Dunno how to explain it, but I guess since they have a completely ground based character whose playstyle is purely up-close, they're gonna want to make a character of opposite extremes.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I'd be happy with either Wario or Meta Knight tonight. Heck, any veteran would make me happy!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Wario, Meta Knight, Falco...

Watch us randomly get Ice Climbers tonight.

Or, better yet, Snake. :troll:

Last edited:

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
If you guys haven't place your votes, be sure to visit my poll on the next veteran to be revealed, which should be on the first page of character discussion right now. Not blatantly advertising my thread (intentionally), just figured that now's the time to vote since it seems like a veteran reveal is likely soon. Place your votes!

That said, I'm hoping we get SOMEBODY tonight. Don't much care who it is. Just someone to fill in the time between the next major newcomer reveal and E3.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wario, Meta Knight, Falco...

Watch us randomly get Ice Climbers tonight.

Or, better yet, Snake. :troll:
Well getting Snake would be cool. There is a 3rd party direct going on. Not that it really means anything until Sakurai says "hey there's a Nintendo Direct today"

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

After yesterdays Pic of the Day, I expect something awesome, just so Fridays pic doesnt leave a bad taste in my mouth for the weekend...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Every weekend I go away, a character is revealed. Olimar, Lucario and Diddy were all revealed whilst I was away.

Guys.

I'm about to leave to go away for the weekend.

The hype.

It's real.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Every weekend I go away, a character is revealed. Olimar, Lucario and Diddy were all revealed whilst I was away.

Guys.

I'm about to leave to go away for the weekend.

The hype.

It's real.
Can you feel it too? Its coming guys. Strap yourselves, THE HYPE TRAIN STOPS FOR NO ONE*

*Except for Carlos the Burrito Guy.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I return only to find Wario has taken over.

Eh.

Still hoping on MK or G&W.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
After yesterdays Pic of the Day, I expect something awesome, just so Fridays pic doesnt leave a bad taste in my mouth for the weekend...
It's like Dark Chocolate. Tastes great at first, then has that bad aftertaste that makes you wanna chug some soda to get the taste out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom