• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeEscape

Smash Apprentice
I really hope Wario's plumber outfit will be his default costume this time around, but I doubt it. He's definitely getting confirmed tomorrow morning, though.

(inb4 Sakurai posts a picture that tells us absolutely nothing that we didn't already know.)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I really hope Wario's plumber outfit will be his default costume this time around, but I doubt it. He's definitely getting confirmed tomorrow morning, though.

(inb4 Sakurai posts a picture that tells us absolutely nothing that we didn't already know.)
"Pic of the Day. Remember that Bachelor Pad from before? That was great, so here it is again."
*It's the exact same picture of Villager and WFT in the Tomodachi Stage*

Louie G.

Smash Hero
It will be Petilil all over again.
I don't expect Wario because of that leak (even though I want it to be true).

Wario's overdue. He's a completely obvious character and I'm sure many people are surprised that we haven't seen him yet.
It's been a month since our last reveal, and although it's probably a coincidence, it's the same amount of time that led up to Olimar.

Every other character has a good reason to be held off. Secret, nerfed, etc.
Not Wario.

It's possible he's not confirmed tomorrow.
I just feel like we're getting a reveal tomorrow.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I'm still secretly hoping for Ness or Lucas... but everyone is saying Wario....
Lucas is possible, but ehhhhhhh...
Ness is probably secret, but it could be a Melee situation again.

Wario just makes too much sense to me. There's really nothing holding him back.

If anyone is revealed, I'm 99% sure it's Wario.

KiraYoshikage

Smash Journeyman
I am almost certain that Wario will not be what we get. If Wario gets revealed tonight ill start eating garlic nonstop for the rest of the day.

Cant be that bad. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm still secretly hoping for Ness or Lucas... but everyone is saying Wario....
You know what would be hillarious?
"Pic of the Day. "You're so cold blooded, Wario! It's like talking to a Dinosaur!""
And the Picture is a Mii in the Tomodachi Stage throwing things at Wario (the Mii being a stage hazard), confirming Wario and giving us some more Tomodachi goodness.
Everyone wins~

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm going to say this in advance IF Wario is announced tomorrow.

Ridley Confirmed.
That drawing in your signature's Nieysha, right? The Shadow and Daisy obsessed Miiverser? XD

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I don't believe the leak all the way, I think they've got some great guesses that I even agree are probable (Shulk, Dixie Kong, Mewtwo, etc.) but thats all they are. Good guesses. But! I do think Wario showing up today is another great guess. After all, an anniversary for Wario World is today? I think its time the site updated with that lovable creep riding in on his bike. He'll be even more expressive, and they'll probably show off his overall costume too in one of his site pics! I'm just curious how much fun Sakurai and friends will have with the unveiling comment...
"Wahaha, guess who it is!"
"Ew, what's that smell? Ah! Wario appears!"
"Sigh...we didn't even invite him... Wario crashes the party!"

While I also think Lucas has a big shot of being cut, I can't help but notice that 3DS tournament on the 25th. Wasn't some Mother anniversary on the 25th...? I was so certain Ike was cut, so...hope remains.

But I don't wanna get my hopes too high! Get hype by all means, but keep in mind Wario might not bother to show up in the next update...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Something I wanna point out is, you know how a theory for Character Reveals were dependant on the "CHALLENGER APPROACHING!" Strip-Picture-Thing being there or not, and it not being there means a Character will be revealed soon?
Even though that Theory's been destroyed;
http://www.smashbros.com/us/
Banners are gone.
Here's hoping.
Waah.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm gonna be Buzzkillington for a second and say no Wario today. I want him and I want the leak to be true, but I just can't see it.

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
It's going to be Lucas! I feel it! Because Lucas has to make it back! There's no way he wouldn't return, right?! Right? ... sniff...

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Ice Climbers if we get anyone revealed.

We won't though, so I'll say it will be information on something or someone we already know about.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I just want the mother flipping Ice Climbers on this mother flipping site. Two games in a row Sakurai has shown them late.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
In all honesty theres an air in the wind.

Wario is approaching.

Everyone senses it.

I wrote a Poem:

Wario better be Pic of the Day
If not there will be Hell to pay.
But no matter how hard we try
Its all up fate and Sakurai.

#WarioWriday

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Even if we do get Wario tonight, which is somewhat believable, you guys do realize that in no way confirms anything (other than Wario being in the game and anything else Sakurai tells us I suppose)? Wario being revealed tonight is plausible and easy to guess; you just pick a veteran reveal for the most likely day to have one and draw out of a hat between the three most likely choices by far: Wario, Meta Knight, and Ice Climbers.

As I think about it though, Wario, Meta Knight, and Ice Climbers are the three most logical characters to save for last since they have the three most fundamentally broken gameplay dynamics in Brawl. Wario is a nearly pure run-away character, a gameplay style they very clearly want to nerf into the ground. Meta Knight has no real weaknesses and many real strengths; he's a character in need of a bit of a beating with the nerf bat, and that's something to be handled delicately. Ice Climbers have a gimmicky playstyle revolving primarily around infinites, and systematically, making them play well is probably harder than making any other character play well. I think any of them tonight is logical though hardly guaranteed (waiting until next week or even stuffing all the characters into an August direct would make sense too), and I really look forward to hearing about changes on all of them.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

Wario is approaching.

Everyone senses it.

I wrote a Poem:

#WarioWriday
Maybe, just maybe, you can drop the incessant posts about Wario. It's getting rather annoying.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

Wario is approaching.

Everyone senses it.

I wrote a Poem:

#WarioWriday
Maybe, just maybe, you can drop the incessant posts about Wario. It's getting rather annoying.
On the other hand, I both encourage and champion your referencing of Wario. So carry on, my good Huttese sir.

>8D

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Saying that was rather futile. I'm not fond of it, but "stop it, it's annoying" doesn't usually work.
Why do you think these people argue about things all the time? :troll:

Tomorrow's update is going to be stage information, I think.
About the Tomodachi Life stage. :4mii:
Yeah go miis~

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Drew a new avatar to honor everyone's favorite fat git.

Hopefully he makes his grand appearance tonight.

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
So apparently the 11th is Kirby Air Ride's anniversary.

...Bring on Meta Knight.:metaknight:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom