• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Mario Sunshine Versus with AttackingTucans and Josh Jepson is whats making time fly for me.

my Wody is Wready.

#wariowriday

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Parkas or mother****ing bust.

But also farts could bust too.

I could do with some Wario farts busting out.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I'm not just hoping to SEE Wario... I really want to read Sakurai's little dissertation on how he plays and what's new.

Hopefully we get a second pic in the Miiverse comments.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm watching some ScykohPlays Octodad while waiting.
It's like we have our own little pass-times.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I think we might get a veteran tonight as some of the veteran announcements happen days 8-15 usually. With some exceptions. I REALLY want it to be Wario.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
All of this hype for Wario :/ I'd be hyped for him too but he disappointed me in Brawl. I was expecting a powerhouse, but aside from his fsmash and his down special he lacked much in the way of power. Uair could be considered powerful and he was generally in the air but eh, uair doesn't scream powerful to me like a shoulder tackle or a humongous fart.

Ideally, I would like to see Ganon or Wolf but out of the 3 more sane character choices, I guess Wario and MK are tied for me. If Wario is revealed, he better be powerful this time :glare:. MK was meh to me in Brawl but that's just because everything he did just felt like a sword swing. A wimpy, weak sword swing with no variety. As for ICs...all they are to me is grabs and that's boring.

Also, with all of this character hype, I will enjoy it so much if Mii is in tonight's picture, even if a character is revealed, just having the Mii in it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just as a reminder, saying what you're doing in anticipation of the Pic of the Day isn't being on topic just because it mentions the Pic of the Day.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I'm watching some ScykohPlays Octodad while waiting.
It's like we have our own little pass-times.
Reminds me... I should do something.

I could...
-Write more music or draw but I've been doing that all week and I'm tired.
-Play a game or something. Heck, I don't know.
-Beat Wario Land 2 in honor of all this Wario talk. I don't feel like staring at such a small screen though.
-Work out? No.
-Watch Game Grumps.
-Watch a movie but potentially miss the pic.

Friday morning is boring. Someone help me chooooooooose...

Just as a reminder, saying what you're doing in anticipation of the Pic of the Day isn't being on topic just because it mentions the Pic of the Day.
umm.

whoops.

RELEVANT: wario pls but i think MK will happen. fight me

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
All of this hype for Wario :/ I'd be hyped for him too but he disappointed me in Brawl. I was expecting a powerhouse, but aside from his fsmash and his down special he lacked much in the way of power. Uair could be considered powerful and he was generally in the air but eh, uair doesn't scream powerful to me like a shoulder tackle or a humongous fart.

Ideally, I would like to see Ganon or Wolf but out of the 3 more sane character choices, I guess Wario and MK are tied for me. If Wario is revealed, he better be powerful this time :glare:. MK was meh to me in Brawl but that's just because everything he did just felt like a sword swing. A wimpy, weak sword swing with no variety. As for ICs...all they are to me is grabs and that's boring.

Also, with all of this character hype, I will enjoy it so much if Mii is in tonight's picture, even if a character is revealed, just having the Mii in it.
A Character is a Character, we want some and we get some.
Wario is just overdue.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Warning Received
Reminds me... I should do something.

I could...
-Write more music or draw but I've been doing that all week and I'm tired.
-Play a game or something. Heck, I don't know.
-Beat Wario Land 2 in honor of all this Wario talk. I don't feel like staring at such a small screen though.
-Work out? No.
-Watch Game Grumps.
-Watch a movie but potentially miss the pic.

Friday morning is boring. Someone help me chooooooooose...

umm.

whoops.

RELEVANT: wario pls but i think MK will happen. fight me
Watch Game Grumps, it will keep you occupied juuuuust long enough.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I'm looking at this weeks previous POTD's in anticipation for tonight's pic of the day, hopefully to draw a conclusion on what might be shown in todays pic of the day.

Strong wario feels.

i'm sorry.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Warning Received
"今日の絵。ワリオの森の記念日を祝って、ワリオがバトルに参加!彼は大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ乱闘以来磨かれており、彼の動きセットがワリオランドとワリオウェア周りのこの時間とのミックスの多くを持っています。
あなたが日本語を読むことができる場合にも、私はあなたをだまさ。愛と、スマッシュ川。"

Someone translate this. I dunno what it is, but I found it. :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
"今日の絵。ワリオの森の記念日を祝って、ワリオがバトルに参加!彼は大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ乱闘以来磨かれており、彼の動きセットがワリオランドとワリオウェア周りのこの時間とのミックスの多くを持っています。

Someone translate this. I dunno what it is, but I found it. :troll:
I think you could go to jail for viewing that kinda stuff on the internet guy.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I still think we'll see MK tonight or something Kirby Air Ride related (dragoon much?) since Sakurai mentioned it on Twitter, but I REALLY want Wario now.

His expressions better be priceless xD

A Character is a Character, we want some and we get some.
Wario is just overdue.
So true. Hopefully his lateness means something good *cough* LIKE EXPRESSIONS *cough*

Hopefully they also improve his model. His Brawl model was really bad compared to the rest of the cast.

Last edited:

GrapeEscape

Smash Apprentice

Someone translate this. I dunno what it is, but I found it. :troll:
You got me...but even translating this back into English using Google Translate has it in completely broken English. Here's what it said:

To celebrate the anniversary of the forest. Wario picture "Today, Wario participated in the Battle He has polished Super Smash Bros. Brawl since the movement set of his and this time of Wario Ware and around Wario Land I have a lot of mix.
even if you are you can read Japanese, I fooled you. Love and smash the river. "

Man, I really thought Wario just got revealed...but I guess I should have known since this didn't come from SwiftFox.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Warning Received
I think you could go to jail for viewing that kinda stuff on the internet guy.
Google Translate is magical.
Yet the Mods get me for having fun. Always has to be a loophole.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Warning Received
Si nous parlons des langues différentes les mods ne sauront pas si nous sommes sur le sujet ou non, POTD.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Someone translate this. I dunno what it is, but I found it. :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
To celebrate the anniversary of the forest. Wario picture "Today, Wario participated in the Battle He has polished Super Smash Bros. Brawl since the movement set of his and this time of Wario Ware and around Wario Land I have a lot of mix.
Even if you are you can read Japanese, I fooled you. Love and smash the river. "

It's the anniversary of the forest, everyone. Time to leaf the boards and get in touch with our true roots.

Back to POTD discussion, guys.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Even if you are you can read Japanese, I fooled you. Love and smash the river. "

It's the anniversary of the forest, everyone. Time to leaf the boards and get in touch with our true roots.
Huzzah. EDIT: I'm forced to make this thread significantly longer and have to relate to the Pic of the Day so the Admins don't warn us AGAIN for just trying to have fun while waiting.
So... how 'bout that 'Murican Mario? Pretty cool stuff..... yeah...

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh no... Maybe cause its the Kirby Air Ride anniversary he'll have some Smash Run details instead. Like "Hey, we have bosses! Woah! Just like Kirby Air Ride! I made that game!" like Kirbopher said a nintendo rep told him. That wouldn't be bad, but just not as good as a veteran.

Last edited:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord

Picture 6.png

You hurt my heart ;-;

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I just hope that we get Falco, since his return will pretty much mean that I will have had all my mains from Brawl return (I am not at all worried about Meta Knight's chances, though I have this feeling that he'll either be an August reveal, or will be demoted to secret character status). Ice Climbers, I feel is the most likely at this point; I just have this inkling (not to do with Splatoon, mind you) that he's our next newcomer. Mr. Game & Watch is also a good possibility if Sakurai plans to continue where he left off with the Pac-Man trailer, but not likely. Wario, I feel, would drive the Smash community crazy, however, all over Gematsu Plus saying he'd be revealed in this week's pic of the day.

So, my three most likely reveals: Ice Climbers, Wario, and Falco. Hope we get one of them, preferably the latter, but either one will suffice (so too, in a sense, Meta Knight).

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Si nous parlons des langues différentes les mods ne sauront pas si nous sommes sur le sujet ou non, POTD.
Oui nous faisons. Surtout ceux d'entre nous fait bien versé dans les langauges. N3ON en particulier est en fait français.

Guys, foreign language and "fun" or not, intentionally misleading/fake/troll posts aren't okay.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
I think...

I'm going to go to sleep. I just don't really believe that this will be a fantastic picture, but who knows.

Have fun everyone, wake me up if it's Ness' reveal.

If we get a veteran today it's between :warioc: or :popo: Those two really feel like the only two "totally random" characters we have left. I fell like the remaining veterans (,:metaknight::gw::ganondorf::falco::falcon::jigglypuff::wolf::rob::ness2:) for one reason or another are going to be secret.

I guess we could get :lucas: too, since if he's in the game he'll be a starter (which I think he is), but...I'm not feeling it tonight.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Did the Japanese text last night compare samus to a storm trooper as well

Maybe it's not based on the light suit but ACTUALLY based on a storm trooper

Beastmegs

Smash Cadet
NNID
Beastmegs
3DS FC
3325-1862-3482
wario please get confirmed
you will reignite the hopes of many fans that have lost there way

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Did the Japanese text last night compare samus to a storm trooper as well

Maybe it's not based on the light suit but ACTUALLY based on a storm trooper
Easy there, Philosoraptor.

Oui nous faisons. Surtout ceux d'entre nous fait bien versé dans les langauges. N3ON en particulier est en fait français.

Guys, foreign language and "fun" or not, intentionally misleading/fake/troll posts aren't okay.
This made me laugh harder than it should have. I love you, Issy. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom