• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Can someone tell me what Gematsu Plus and the GameFAQs leak? Are they the same thing?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Right now I'm just jamming the Y Button on the Director's Room community.
The hype is Pasta.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
I must a missed a lot of rumors, what is the newest hottest rumor about Smash 4?

(I miss the rumor thread).

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I must a missed a lot of rumors, what is the newest hottest rumor about Smash 4?

I missed it to. Something about Gematsu Plus and a GameFAQs leak. Can somebody share a link?

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Wasn't he already implied to be one though ? But well having the stage hazard of Pyrosphere would be fine too. Lava ? Boss ?
Yes, but, for some reason, people still think he has a chance. At this point, I more than doubt that he does, but we'll see.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just aboot 3 More minutes and it'll be the natural PotD Time.
Les go.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion

Rumor saying Wario tonight, and remaining newcomers are Dixie, Chorus Kids, Chrom, Shulk, Ridley, Isaac and Mewtwo.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
What is this Wario leak? Someone fill me in por favor
Some guy made a wishlist disguised as a leak and said at the end "oh and as proof wario's gonna be revealed before the 18th" and now a bunch of people are believing it for some reason.

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
YOU GUYS what if no character is announced today because sakurai is holding off for an announcement at evo?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I missed it to. Something about Gematsu Plus and a GameFAQs leak. Can somebody share a link?
What is this Wario leak? Someone fill me in por favor
A known troll on GameFAQs said that the final roster was the already leaked characters, plus four standard fan suggestions (Ridley/Dixie/Mewtwo/Isaac). He claimed to be in cahoots with the Brawl leaker (who I got to come out of hiding months ago to say he had no inside information this time) and said Wario will be revealed by the end of this week. People went bug-eyed and crazy because it told them what they wanted to hear, rather than just accepting it and waiting calmly.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
YOU GUYS what if no character is announced today because sakurai is holding off for an announcement at evo?
Or even better. Reveal Wario today, confirming the Rumor, then show Captain Falcon at EVO. Everyone happy. :3

I just want something neat enough to take me through the Weekend. Luckily, most big reveals are on Fridays nowdays.

@ Swift Fox Swift Fox
Aww. That ain't Wario.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom