• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I would just like to clear something up.

Miis aren't banned online.

Customization options are banned online. As Miis have no default movesets, meaning they only have custom movesets, they can't be accessed online.
Effectively making them unavailable online.

But they aren't directly banned online (meaning that the "Hitler vs. Jesus" complaint was not really addressed)

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Actually, the random button is my secondary. So it kind of is in a way...

Also, Miis are banned online. (Another great component to them eh? All these options, and they can't be used online. Ugh...)
They can't be used "with anyone" online. Friends though, yes, but I'm sure you knew thats. Let's remember that Palutena is limited to her use online as well, but at least she'll still be usable

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
So are we all going to start "expecting" a Wario reveal, just like Flaco Garibaldi a few weeks ago? :troll:
Because that was pretty fun, even though I "expected" nothing. Though there aren't any fitting Wario memes to exploit.
Dat ain't Wario

Do you not have Forum friends, because Im guessing maybe 1 or 2 of them like Smash.... maybe...
Nobody on this forum likes Smash Bros.
Why would so many people complain about it if they really liked it? :troll:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
We're looking forward to the Tuesday pic but why there's so much viewers here? I don't recall to have that much viewers last week or yesterday.

Might be that Paper Mario talk :troll:
I swear, you say the words 'Paper Mario' in every single on of your posts. You can make a Paper Mario segue out of anything.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Sakurai should drop a bomb shell tonight, just because, it feels like a bomb shell kinda night.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
I would just like to clear something up.

Miis aren't banned online.

Customization options are banned online. As Miis have no default movesets, meaning they only have custom movesets, they can't be accessed online.
Effectively making them unavailable online.

But they aren't directly banned online (meaning that the "Hitler vs. Jesus" complaint was not really addressed)
Wasn't there something like this in the digital event video ? When playing a VS match, in the options, you could choose Stock or Time battle, how much time/stocks, and one of those options was Customizations Yes/No. Maybe you need to check yew to be able to play them ? And I could understand the Random button being replaced by Miis, since you will have to choose the customized moves for each character (yeah I pray for Miis replacing random)

New character this week. I hope so. :yeahboi:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Loving the Paper Mario love in this thread! I highly doubt the pic will have anything to do with it, but even so... here's this!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I swear, you say the words 'Paper Mario' in every single on of your posts. You can make a Paper Mario segue out of anything.
That is called advertising lol

(that's really because I love that much TTYD and the series. It took me a huge wall of text to actually review that game since I had so much to say).

Also, I talk about other stuff where it interests me. Ridley now is an interesting subject now and I just love to do big essay on that. Also smash in general excluding competitive as I know nothing.

Though I agree, I tend to just jump on any occasion to bring Paper Mario (yeah I did it!) on topic. Don't you think it's not that common to talk? It disappoint me before but I realised that I can bring him so that's what I do.

However, I think that almost the half of my post are talk about a roster leak and E3 craziness. So, that statement may not be true for most of my post but I think it mostly is.

EDIT: Did I seriously got the first post on 2 pages in a row? I'm really lucky today.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Just checked and there are currently no pictures of Miis with a purple outfit even though that is one of the colours one can pick when creating a Mii. So I guess you could call this a prediction, not for any exact day or anything but if we do get more Mii potd then I'd like to see one in purple. Otherwise, anything that isn't Palutena is fine by me.

D

Deleted member

Didn't you hear about the latest leak?

There's a new online mode called With Sehnsucht.

I will see you there, little one.
Disclaimer: Due to interactions between users Sehnsucht and GoldenYuiitusin, the mode has been dropped.
:troll:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
+1 for being in college and having roommates who play Smash!
+1 for a friend of mine owning a 3DS and will be coming up for Winter when Smash 4 comes out to Wii U

Okay enough of that. Wonder when the pic is getting here. People keep mentioning Metal Gear anniversary...but I doubt anything will even hint at Snake. I honestly think if he's in, he'll be announced like Sonic, and if he's out Sakurai will just say he is not in the game

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I play With Sehnsucht every night... but it's never online.
Soon, you will be able to play online with me.

You all will.

Disclaimer: Due to interactions between users Sehnsucht and GoldenYuiitusin, the mode has been dropped.
:troll:
Hear that, everyone?

Golden here takes pleasure in restricting your gameplay options.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Swift Fox is in a time loop.

it's like that Tom Cruise movie that just came out, every time someone beats him, he just kills himself and resets the day.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Pic of the Day: Solid Snake as an Trophy! Unfortunately, Solid Snake was one of those additions from Brawl that I knew that I could no longer bring back into this latest installment. But as a final salute to Metal Gear, here he is as a Trophy.

EDIT: No, I can't pull that bull off properly, but who knows, given the Metal Gear anniversary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom