• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Pic of the Day: Solid Snake as an Trophy! Unfortunately, Solid Snake was one of those additions from Brawl that I knew that I could no longer bring back into this latest installment. But as a final salute to Metal Gear, here he is as a Trophy.

EDIT: No, I can't pull that bull off properly, but who knows, given the Metal Gear anniversary.
The Metal Gear anniversary was yesterday, though.

D

Deleted member

Hear that, everyone?

Golden here takes pleasure in restricting your gameplay options.
Yep.
Next I'm gonna cause issues with Friends mode....then Random mode.

Soon.....all of Online will be destroyed. Because of me. :awesome:

pickle962

Smash Lord
I'd say cut off Swift Fox's internet connection for like a day, but someone idiot might misinterpret that as a Denial of Service threat... :( **** this politically correct world we live in here in the states!

Last edited:

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
I should really be sleeping right now, but I want to see this Pic of the day. Sakurai's translators need to speed it up!

GrapeEscape

Smash Apprentice
I should really be sleeping right now, but I want to see this Pic of the day. Sakurai's translators need to speed it up!
Yeah, I must admit, THEY'RE TOO SLOW! They should really work on getting these pictures out as soon and as efficiently as possible. I mean really guys, COME ON, STEP IT UP!

I'm so sorry, I couldn't pass up the opportunity...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Come one. Come all. Come Parkas. Come garlic lovers. Come all 80's robots. Come to us veterans.

Ragel

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I must admit, THEY'RE TOO SLOW! They should really work on getting these pictures out as soon and as efficiently as possible. I mean really guys, COME ON, STEP IT UP!

I'm so sorry, I couldn't pass up the opportunity...
I feel like you could have, seeing as it's a pretty common opportunity during pic wait :),
Seriously though, why is it so late :(.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It would help if he actually posted the picture so that the translators had something to translate.
It's hard to believe but on one potd, google translate was very accurate enough to tell what the caption says.

EDIT: FIRST POST AGAIN??? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME!!!!

I will resist to do a paper mario joke as it's too predictable.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
No really getting first post on 3 pages in a row with around 100 users viewing it is insane. How honestly I managed to do that? I didn't even count the post.
~Magic~ just accept it. And wait with us as we try to get the picture first before Swift Fox

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I woke up at 6:00 AM today.

I am tired.

It is midnight and the pic is not up.

I have once more convinced myself to stay up for it.

What even am I doing this for anymore?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
What exactly are we waiting for?
Oh wait, that's right. Silly me.....Mewtwo.
One does not simply wait for a Mewtwo reveal through a POTD.

He's getting the full show. Curtains, lights, Donphans on tricycles, the works! Through an amazing direct trailer...I hope.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I think Sakurai is on the fact that Swift Fox ***** his refresh button (F5) every three seconds around this time of night on weekdays just so he can brag about being the "first" to post a new potd here on smashboards and is purposely taking his sweet time tonight just to troll S. Fox ;)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Still waiting on Palutena, etc...
Seriously, it's almost been a month since she was shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom