• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I want my Krillin, Tien and Yamcha Mii's..

Yes I like DB more then DBZ how did you guess. :p

Edit: Actually I'll probably be making a Yusuke Mii for Brawler

Anyways I'm not sure of what the next pic will be. I'm guessing something to do with, Mii's, Palutena, Pac-Man or Ike

Or Luigi's face
Luigi's face? I wouldn't mind seeing a Lugi death stare PotD. Maybe a new taunt?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Luigi's face? I wouldn't mind seeing a Lugi death stare PotD. Maybe a new taunt?
I could maybe see that actually happening. I just have a random gag of saying Luigi's face for every update because I remember acouple occasions being super excited.. Just to see Luigi's face

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
"Pic of the day. In Super Smash Bros Brawl, when waiting for an online match to begin, you were given the option to train by beating up Sandbag. Now, when in the Online Waiting Area, you can beat up a Mii of your choice!"

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
By the way, if I continue to see people in here whining about the Mii Fighters, or getting more information about them, I'll send a Mii of myself to your Nintendo systems.

You've been warned.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
By the way, if I continue to see people in here whining about the Mii Fighters, or getting more information about them, I'll send a Mii of myself to your Nintendo systems.

You've been warned.
I'd like to see a gunner mii of that toy of Sids you have from Toy Story as an avatar.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I predict a Mario character being shown in the picture. Maybe Peach! We haven't seen her ***** it up in the pics for a while now, hahah xD

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I happen to have Sakurai's number totally. I'll broach the idea. :shades:
Sehnsucht! BROACHES THE BATTLE... Wait that was horrible.

I predict a Mario character being shown in the picture. Maybe Peach! We haven't seen her ***** it up in the pics for a while now, hahah xD
You know who we haven't seen in a potd yet.

Palutena since her reveal

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sehnsucht! BROACHES THE BATTLE... Wait that was horrible.

You know who we haven't seen in a potd yet.

Palutena since her reveal
we saw her in a 3DS pic confirming home-run contest

D

Deleted member

4 pictures with Miis since E3.

18 pictures total.

Quit your bitchin'.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
4 pictures with Miis since E3.

18 pictures total.

Quit your *****in'.
But thats what the smash community does best! (I kid totally btw I know it hasn't been all Mii's)

Anyways I do expect to maybe see something of a possible new stage tonight.. Lets BE HOPEFUL. I'm still waiting to see our brand new Starfox stage

D

Deleted member

More :salt: than a large Big Mac combo.
Plus a free Big Mac because it's past 9:00 here.

Ascended

Smash Ace
Watching Dragon Ball Z while I wait for the site to update. All the Battle of Gods theatrical release hype has rekindled my love for the series, and I decided to start from the beginning through Funimation's website. Also thinking about picking up Budokai Tenkaichi 2 or Budokai HD Collection.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So finally the potd wait has come. I just got super excited because nintendo talked about Paper Mario in their social media and it's been a while since I heard talking about it (they basically asked what is your favourite game of the series, it should be obvious that I said TTYD I said that 1000 times). Now, I can calm down.

Let's grasp at straws because I'm crazy: Paper Mario stage!

Here's a calming music:

Dusk is good too but I find this one better.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Guys! Miis have incredible personalities! They aren't just molds of clay shaped to poorly imitate one's preferred image! Now let me laugh at you all as I play Mario Kart Wii and see how right I truly am!

"Yaaaaaay!" Yaaaaay!" "Haha!" Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

Uhh...ok, I lied. Miis suck. Ive said this before way back before Miis were confirmed, but I like to take the role of some other character when I play video games, not a cheap knockoff of myself. Or any other character for that matter....

Oh, I expect Ooooooh DK's down B in the air.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Watching Dragon Ball Z while I wait for the site to update. All the Battle of Gods theatrical release hype has rekindled my love for the series, and I decided to start from the beginning through Funimation's website. Also thinking about picking up Budokai Tenkaichi 2 or Budokai HD Collection.
Both are excellent in their own ways. I quite enjoy both series.

I also enjoy Burst Limit and Raging Blast despite what people say about either.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Uhh...ok, I lied. Miis suck. Ive said this before way back before Miis were confirmed, but I like to take the role of some other character when I play video games, not a cheap knockoff of myself. Or any other character for that matter....
Then do that! Nobody's forcing you to pick Miis. Haha.

I'm going to make cheap knockoffs of all the regular characters and play online regularly and give myself 1 point for everyone I piss off.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
That moment went Wave-sama likes one of your postssss~ Better than a thousand character reveals.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Battle of the Gods was an absolutely terrible movie, though.

And also incredibly off-topic.

But speaking of lots of yelling and blue balls, I wonder if we'll see anything new for Lucario before release?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I'm going to make cheap knockoffs of all the regular characters and play online regularly and give myself 1 point for everyone I piss off.
Buy you'll only be able to piss off your friends online
Make it +3 points

JMS_Eddy

Smash Rookie
I'd like to see some new mode mentions. When he posted that Balloon Fighter screenshot it just got me thinking about the demos on Brawl and how it could be awesome if they made it to where you could actually play through levels of those classic games with smash bros characters. And since he mentioned before lots of unannounced modes, maybe that could happen?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813

Actually, the random button is my secondary. So it kind of is in a way...

Also, Miis are banned online. (Another great component to them eh? All these options, and they can't be used online. Ugh...)

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566

Also, Miis are banned online. (Another great component to them eh? All these options, and they can't be used online. Ugh...)
They can still be used with friends online at least, so there is that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

They're banned in random battles.
I will surely add several people from this site.
This is how I will know they get pissed off, you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom