• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Still waiting on Palutena, etc...
Seriously, it's almost been a month since she was shown.
I have to admit, it is a bit odd how she got revealed and then never talked about again. She feels very glanced over, which is shocking because she looks pretty neat. Even Pac-Man has gotten more attention than she has.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
@ Y Yonder Considering their bi monthly status, I don't expect a new direct till next month.
Well, of course, I never mentioned a date :p. They usually are bi monthly, so I agree though.

Oh, I don't like the way Palutena was executed with 12 different specials, I would have preferred just one solid moveset. But that's just me.

Last edited:

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
I have to admit, it is a bit odd how she got revealed and then never talked about again. She feels very glanced over, which is shocking because she looks pretty neat. Even Pac-Man has gotten more attention than she has.
well, pacman is 3rd party so that doesn't surprise me

pickle962

Smash Lord
@ Bauske Bauske I think Sakurai keeps meaning to give us another Palutena pic, but then he drinks saki the night before and in his half asleep state accidentally gives us the wrong pictures (especially miis)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Though, It's always the site maintenance that puts me to sleep. I can wait for hours but not 15 minutes. Weird.

EDIT: Wow. I think I just reached the impossibility now. To post randomly and get the first one on 4 pages in a row in a really active thread to wait for the potd is just... WOW. I can't believe this.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If customisation is banned online and that is what makes Mii unavailable for With Anyone, does that mean Palutena can't be played on With Anyone?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Though, It's always the site maintenance that puts me to sleep. I can wait for hours but not 15 minutes. Weird.
How many times are you gonna get first post of a page :p

Also.. can't wait much longer :< edit: NEVER MIND

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
You happy now Admiral Pitty Pat?
There's your Palutena pic.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
If customisation is banned online and that is what makes Mii unavailable for With Anyone, does that mean Palutena can't be played on With Anyone?
No, she'll be playable just like everyone else, as she will of course have a standard moveset.

But the Miis are too MUCH about costomization and whatnot. PLUS that Nintendo don't want Little kids have to get bullied by Hitler. :/

Anyways, late pic. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom