• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit in a new Alt-costume batteling alt-costume Dry Bowser on a brand new Kid Icarus Stage.

Will you finally be satesfied? ^^
I can only wish that. As for Bowser, I actually wish a PotD would talk about him for once. For Pit, more info on him, or a sweet pic with a nice caption. A new KI stage is always welcome.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Brother. It's implied when the exact Bonus is called "Metal Bros. KO". That said, that was just for Melee. Once Giga Bowser was turned into a regular transformation for Bowser, they threw out what little "story" Adventure Mode had.

I do see how Metal Wario makes less sense since Metal Mario getting a Metal partner from the regular Mario series is a bit more logical.(keep in mind Metal Wario never appeared outside of a direct remake of Super Mario 64, which makes his metal form explicitly from a Mario game, not a Wario game at all. Which is why I thought it might be a workable idea as is). Also, I guess I could've mentioned Dr. Mario, but that's even if he gets a costume, but he also has a Metal form(although it's in a different series, which Wario also appears in, heh. Metal Mario in Dr. Mario 64 is specifically Dr. Mario with Megavitamins turning him Metal. It's basically the same thing as what Metal Dr. Mario looks like in Melee).
Okay, right, his brother! I wouldn't mind seeing other metal characters, I guess I'd just prefer Metal Mario and Luigi cause of the nostalgia or something. Oh! And I would LOOOVE a remix merging Metal Mario's theme from 64 with the Metal Bros theme from Melee! 64's theme could sort of be a baseline while Melee's theme is intensified! Ooh~ That'd be nice. And a new metal cavern you can unlock would be nice!

Last edited:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I predict a major disconfirmation.

Sakurai will want the good news to be on Friday, so he won't disconfirm anyone on a Friday so close to E3.

No potential character has been axed this week so far, so tonight is the night!

Because of the upcoming Zelda reveal, I say a Ghirahim assist trophy tonight.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Here's to a possible Wario reveal tonight.

Good track... from such a disappointing Wario game.

Sakurai could easily do a Pokemon X and Y or a Super Mario 3D World and just mention the release, with a small something to show us the game is launching. Rainbow Road tonight. With Mario, Luigi, Rosa and Peach.

D

Deleted member

Good track... from such a disappointing Wario game.

Sakurai could easily do a Pokemon X and Y or a Super Mario 3D World and just mention the release, with a small something to show us the game is launching. Rainbow Road tonight. With Mario, Luigi, Rosa and Peach.
It's a pretty solid beat-em-up for what it is, but it just doesn't live up to the standards of the rest of the Wario games.

Anyway, I'm riding on a character being disconfirmed tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
So Wario tomorrow then.

Pic of the day. You can charge up Ike's Eruption attack by holding the button down, but remember to release it right before it fully charges to avoid recoil damage. Let go of the button at the moment the sword shines!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Great.

NOW you give us an Ike picture.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Those graphics... damn. Ike has never looked better. Dat fire doe. Not sure why Mario's got the stanky leg going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom