• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Wii U pic, Ike as the focus. I'll see you all tomorrow, g'night.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm not expecting Wario tonight. I wish I could get my hopes up... but I can't.

Oh well, E3 is soon. But not soon enough. Time moves so slowwwww.

Tonight: Koopaling AT reveal.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm not expecting Wario tonight. I wish I could get my hopes up... but I can't.

Oh well, E3 is soon. But not soon enough. Time moves so slowwwww.

Tonight: Koopaling AT reveal.
Hey that would be a great idea imagine if all 7 did a small attack each!!!

But let's say detail about the S flag (I really don't think it would be mind blowing but at least new).

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm expecting something Mario Kart 8 related. Not Wario. I'd love to see him, but we only have two weeks until E3. I can wait.

Either a new stage on the Wii U, a new item, an explanation on the Blue Shell, or an Assist Trophy is what I'm expecting.

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
I would prefer the Koopalings replacing Giga-Bowser as Bowser Final Smash. Or maybe if Bowser Jr is announced later they could be in his Final Smash?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Hey that would be a great idea imagine if all 7 did a small attack each!!!

But let's say detail about the S flag (I really don't think it would be mind blowing but at least new).
I posted a pic a few pages back of them all in the Koopa Clown Car. They would send a frenzy of magic attacks around the stage!

Maybe the Mario Kart is an item that works like Wario's Side B

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm expecting something Mario Kart 8 related. Not Wario. I'd love to see him, but we only have two weeks until E3. I can wait.

Either a new stage on the Wii U, a new item, an explanation on the Blue Shell, or an Assist Trophy is what I'm expecting.
Theres only one thing that fits the bill with that and thats the blue spike shell item.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Cause I'm an idiot I'll expect Wario to be announced tonight for MK8 or tomorrow seemingly randomly like Ike (apparantly May 23 was Sacred Stones' anniversary but I don't remember Ike in that game soooo) and have his warning placed right under Ike's and then next week maybe we get Lucas or someone to continue the hype leading to E3. If we don't get Wario though I don't really expect a blue shell explanation cause other releases and things didn't seem to impact the daily updates at all. Example, Oct 12 2014 was Pokemon X & Y's worldwide release and we got Wii Fit Trainer's butt. That's an old one but it happens sometimes recently too, like we just got a look at Yoshi's egg throw and Zamus's new pose for the JP release of NES Remix 1+2.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I would not mind a pink gold peach alt in a POTD really.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

The Rosalina
Baby go go go
Or as we Smashers say
Show Wario

If you're ever going to show him
It had better be real great
While the Japanese are playing
Mario Kart 8

If you've anyone to show me
It had better be tonight
Or somebody else may leak him
And fill me with lots of hype

Pink Gold Peach racer
Slot waste go go go
Or as we Smashers say
Show Wario

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Is it tomidnightorning yet?

Speaking of Koopalings. I love them. Mario 3 is my favorite and SMW is just as good. I would LOVE to have them all as their own characters, but even I'll say there's probably no way around them being clones of 7. They just need to be in the game somehow, AT or FS wise. Trophies are nice, but I want to see them in action.

As far as a Mario Kart stage in Smash, if it is indeed Rainbow Road, it would make sense as to why RR in MK8 is lacking. j/k but not really and that's not a development strategy that's even smart.

Maybe more of that Tomadachi stage will be revealed if it continues with the 3DS pics. With Marth and Ike locking...swords.

I predict Peach or Zelda in tonight's pic.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm gonna go ahead and predict Peach standing next to a Metal Box.
We'll find out that Metal Mario returns as his own Sub-Boss in Adventure Mode like in Melee. Just this time he's randomly joined by Metal Luigi, Metal Peach, Metal Wario or Metal Bowser(all who have had metal forms in Mario games overall. I actually think that'd be neat if the partner was indeed random).

Sonsa

Smash Champion
We'll find out that Metal Mario returns as his own Sub-Boss in Adventure Mode like in Melee. Just this time he's randomly joined by Metal Luigi, Metal Peach, Metal Wario or Metal Bowser(all who have had metal forms in Mario games overall. I actually think that'd be neat if the partner was indeed random).
I could actually see our first look at classic mode with Metal Mario posing in a redesigned metal cavern with a caption like "Mia mama! Guess who's back!" however I could only see Metal Luigi or Pink Gold Peach as partners.

Last edited:

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
Expecting a Mario Kart 8 related pic. Hopeful, Wario or at very least the blue shell.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I could actually see our first look at classic mode with Metal Mario posing in a redesigned metal cavern with a caption like "Mia mama! Guess who's back!" however I could only see Metal Luigi or Pink Gold Peach as partners.
Well, all 5 have shown up, and thanks to All-Star Mode in Brawl, Mario and Bowser teaming up isn't odd anymore(not even counting Classic in Melee/Brawl with the random teams). Metal Wario's the only oddball out since if SSB4 follows Brawl's "team up characters by their franchise", then only Wario is left out of the dust. Also, I'd like to see Pink Gold Peach in, but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if all the metals are "regular" like Metal Mario's is.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Peach showing off the new metal box effects on 3DS's Rainbow Road stage.
If Sakurai has a special effect for Metal Peach where she actually looks like she's made of Pink Gold then I'll try to find his PayPal to give him my next paycheck.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Well, all 5 have shown up, and thanks to All-Star Mode in Brawl, Mario and Bowser teaming up isn't odd anymore(not even counting Classic in Melee/Brawl with the random teams). Metal Wario's the only oddball out since if SSB4 follows Brawl's "team up characters by their franchise", then only Wario is left out of the dust. Also, I'd like to see Pink Gold Peach in, but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if all the metals are "regular" like Metal Mario's is.
Well that's fine, I mean, everyone in a metal form has shown up and I don't find it weird for almost anyone to be teaming up, it's just that Metal Mario has had more presence in the series as a sub-boss and Metal Luigi was the only other to establish his own presence in Melee as Metal Mario's partner/henchman/brother/something. So I feel like we don't really need to bring in more characters, just maybe focus on these two a bit more and maybe even give them some story, though they do have a charm with their origins shrouded in mystery.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Oh. I thought MK8 was coming out on the 30th in Japan like us. Welp. I don't think we'll get Wario tonight but it'd be nice.

I predict blue shell.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well that's fine, I mean, everyone in a metal form has shown up and I don't find it weird for almost anyone to be teaming up, it's just that Metal Mario has had more presence in the series as a sub-boss and Metal Luigi was the only other to establish his own presence in Melee as Metal Mario's partner/henchman/brother/something. So I feel like we don't really need to bring in more characters, just maybe focus on these two a bit more and maybe even give them some story, though they do have a charm with their origins shrouded in mystery.
Brother. It's implied when the exact Bonus is called "Metal Bros. KO". That said, that was just for Melee. Once Giga Bowser was turned into a regular transformation for Bowser, they threw out what little "story" Adventure Mode had.

I do see how Metal Wario makes less sense since Metal Mario getting a Metal partner from the regular Mario series is a bit more logical.(keep in mind Metal Wario never appeared outside of a direct remake of Super Mario 64, which makes his metal form explicitly from a Mario game, not a Wario game at all. Which is why I thought it might be a workable idea as is). Also, I guess I could've mentioned Dr. Mario, but that's even if he gets a costume, but he also has a Metal form(although it's in a different series, which Wario also appears in, heh. Metal Mario in Dr. Mario 64 is specifically Dr. Mario with Megavitamins turning him Metal. It's basically the same thing as what Metal Dr. Mario looks like in Melee).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom