• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Wario needs to be revealed already. And have both of his Brawl costumes shown and possibly the Wario Bike.

Then the next day Sakurai should post a closeup of his chiseled αss-chin. Luigi's nose is getting out of style.

-----

Last edited:

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
It's what the Direct was hyping up! Ridley had to be relegated to being a story boss in Brawl to add star power to Adventure mode, but now he returns to Smash 4 as his originally intended role as an Assist Trophy!
-E3 Direct reveals Ridley as the Pyrosphere stage boss-

Sakurai: Now, we know you've all been wanting the space pirate to join the battle, so we've implemented Ridley's clone aswell...... as an assist trophy! Now you will be able to fight the purple dragon as a stage boss, and experience his full power upon releasing him from an assist capsule!

:troll:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

Sakurai: Now, we know you've all been wanting the space pirate to join the battle, so we've implemented Ridley's clone aswell...... as an assist trophy! Now you will be able to fight the purple dragon as a stage boss, and experience his full power upon releasing him from an assist capsule!
No Ridley alternate costume for Charizard? It seems like a missed opportunity...

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
:happysheep:The last two pics were pretty fillerly, so by that logic, tonight should be pretty good right? RIIIIGHT?

Nope.

ppbto

Smash Journeyman

:troll:
And now lets see our new newcomer: Mecha-Ridley!! Because we know you can't get enough Ridley.

Morbi

Scavenger
How about all the times you said you have "no doubt in your mind" that Ridley is definitely playable?
I do not have any hesitation in regards to the notion of playable Ridley; I am quite adamant that he is definitely playable. However, that does not alter my opinion on character deconfirmations. I enjoy those to a significant extent.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Tonight will either be awesome, or the worst filler to hit us since Luigi's nose.

Maybe he's luring us into a false sense of disappointment, only to surprise us with a character reveal?

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Tonight will either be awesome, or the worst filler to hit us since Luigi's nose.

Maybe he's luring us into a false sense of disappointment, only to surprise us with a character reveal?
No see you're expecting him to be setting us up, so today is not the day to reveal something important. Only when we've had over a week of filler and are convinced we'll only get crap until E3 is when Geno will be confirmed.

Morbi

Scavenger

Was Luigi's nose really that bad? Everyone refers to it with a certain fondness. I honestly liked his nose, it is unfortunate that we haven't seen much of it.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai will reveal a follow up to Luigi's nose: Mario's nose! Then after that, we'll get Wario's nose...

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I do not have any hesitation in regards to the notion of playable Ridley; I am quite adamant that he is definitely playable. However, that does not alter my opinion on character deconfirmations. I enjoy those to a significant extent.
it's very low to take pleasure in other ppl misfortune

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I give the Psuedo-Palutena trophy reveal a :troll::troll::troll::troll: /

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The kind of updates I want: character reveal or assist/Pokemon who isn't likely to be playable (ala Mother Brain).

What I expect until E3: Filler stuff of things from the Direct or other things already shown.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Uh... has the picture actually regressed for anyone else? I'm seeing Monday's pic on the website again and I am confuse.

Last edited:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
it's very low to take pleasure in other ppl misfortune
He's not doing that though. Most of us, and I'm pretty sure him too, are mainly interested in how disconfirmations affect the likelihoods of other characters. It brings everything into a clearer picture the more characters are disconfirmed.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Looking back on the AT redesign, it's probably just me, but I'm getting some weird Mother 3 vibes from it... Like, I could just imagine the body swaying back and fourth, the eyes blinking slowly, and a random mouth opening... like it could fit as one of those unused boss sprites...

Yeah, I'm not making any sense... I'll be quiet now.

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
my hype has been totally dead for almost a month now... i really need a character reveal soon...

im sure E3 hype will revive me but this has been too long of a drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom