• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Looking at the japanese miiverse with google translate makes me laugh.

on the villagers alt costume pic. "One piece today. Girl's choice! Well what, villagers, gorgeous thing." lol

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I would not be surprised at this point if the only remaining pre-launch character reveals are via E3. While it's possible Sakurai will surprise me, I think it's morel ikely he won't.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't see why people think Wario is getting confirmed on mario kart 8's release.
He might not, but he's pretty much the only veteran left to promote MK8, and I don't see why Nintendo would pass that up.

Staarih

Smash Master
I don't think we've seen the Master Ball in a daily pic yet right? That could be interesting to see along with a Pokemon, like Mewtw... I mean, Mew.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
If you guys think this drought is bad just wait until after E3 when we essentially know everything about the game except for secret characters. The wait from E3 to release will be terrible.

Last edited:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
If you guys think this drought is bad just wait until after E3 when we essentially know everything about the game except for post-release content. The wait from E3 to release will be terrible.
I think they'll show a bunch of unrevealed stuff for the Wii U version, at least.

Morbi

Scavenger
If you guys think this drought is bad just wait until after E3 when we essentially know everything about the game except for post-release content. The wait from E3 to release will be terrible.
I wonder if we will still get pics of the day when the 3DS version launches. I doubt it, as no one would really care.

Last edited:

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
it's very low to take pleasure in other ppl misfortune
What? Schadenfreude is a very natural Human reaction to things. In fact, you probably participate in schadenfreude on a daily basis and not even know it. In fact, you might even deny that you do it, but you do it, even if you don't outwardly react to it. Just some of us are a little more vocal about it than others.

Also, man, why is it always the nights that I'm actually up at 2 AM turn out to be the nights that are late? :<

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh please, none of the droughts since the initial trailer have been that bad. Especially this one coming off the Direct. Brawl and Melee both had it much worse at points.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So... the day Isaac gets confirmed as an AT is the day... that will perhaps mark my biggest disappointment with Smash 4.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Welp, it's about that time. Clench those butts kids, it's gonna be intense. :p

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
There's something so exciting about the buildup even if you don't think it's gonna be too interesting.

Staarih

Smash Master
Well seeing as we've had a deconfirmation of sorts per week for what, three or so weeks now, I wouldn't be surprised if we got one this week too (maybe today even).

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Living in the desert, the definition of the word "drought" thrown around here confuses me.

Oh please, none of the droughts since the initial trailer have been that bad. Especially this one coming off the Direct. Brawl and Melee both had it much worse at points.
3 months of craptacular speculation tend to make one appreciate pretty much any crap we get nowadays.

This thread's pretty busy.
For now. :evil: Enjoy it while you can.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
It hasn't been a good day. How much does Sakurai care? Probably Zero(Suit Final Smash revealed) : ( :

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I wonder if we will still get pics of the day when the 3DS version launches. I doubt it, as no one would really care.
I think we would because there would still be Wii U stuff to show like stages. We might also get 3DS pics on things like secret characters or interesting things in the game to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom