• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Living in the desert, the definition of the word "drought" thrown around here confuses me.
We get tons of rain up here in the mountains, not everything in AZ is desolate.
Except Bullhead. That place is hotter than hell I tell ya.

Anyway as per my criteria, I'm obliged to say that we'll get nothing!

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
PLEASE be up before 12. PLEAAASSSEEEEE. I need to at least post something before I wake up tomorrow if we get a big disconfirmation.

Last edited:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round. The jar is round. They should call it Sakurai.

OH GOODNESS WHERE'S THE UPDATE. The board is about to update. Way to not go, Sakurai.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
The past two Wednesdays have been Trophy days deconfirming characters, one of which actually had a sizable fanbase. It would be a shame if something were to happen tonight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I bet we get something insane - like multiple characters... something epic...

30 seconds before maintenance.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Honestly it would be worse if it came up a minute or so before maintenance. "Hey guys, it looks like they disconfirmed"-SORRY. We've doing maintenance right now. Come back later.
Ridley's fate is finally known. OH MY GO- Sorry, Smash Board's is currently undergoing maintenance.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
The past two Wednesdays have been Trophy days deconfirming characters, one of which actually had a sizable fanbase. It would be a shame if something were to happen tonight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎
Golly, I sure hope it's not Little Mac. All these returning ATs from Brawl make me worried.

----

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know what the pic of the day is! Why....its going to be a-

*Maintenance*

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
If it's something really good, I'll be heading over to GameFAQs after the maintenance starts to watch the meltdowns.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I am expeiencing uncontrollable hype right now.... for what will likely be nothing more than the boxing ring stage yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom