• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
This withouta doubt will piss some people off but oh well, I am almost 100% sure that villager and WFT will be the only characters with alternate sex options due to the fact that they are avatar type characters and no actual name attached to them.

So we won't be getting anything like Marth/Lucina, Diddy/Dixie, Peach/Daisy (not talking about palette swap) or anything of the like besides costumes meant for the actual character and the the pic of the day with Brittany only further proves this to be the case since it was the one that would have made the most sense.
Furthermore Avatar characters are literally made to be changed drastically. I don't see them ever doing anything as drastic as changing an individual character into a completely different character, ala Marth -> Lucina. The only other character I can see it would make sense with was Pokémon Trainer, but he's kind of gone now.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm guessing they'll probably just use the hair, but it's too much fun not to see what the creepy facial expressions would look like!

This withouta doubt will piss some people off but oh well, I am almost 100% sure that villager and WFT will be the only characters with alternate sex options due to the fact that they are avatar type characters and no actual name attached to them.

So we won't be getting anything like Marth/Lucina, Diddy/Dixie, Peach/Daisy (not talking about palette swap) or anything of the like besides costumes meant for the actual character and the the pic of the day with Brittany only further proves this to be the case since it was the one that would have made the most sense.
I don't think gender alts for Pokemon is out of the question. Granted that is only Pikachu right now.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Further deconfirming Mii's cuz wth will Mii Kirby look like. Random hats? Naw, Diddy don't play that. :4diddy:
Hardly. They could get the standard Mii face or get the Mii crown just cuz lol

GASP! Speaking of which, that can help Miis get there colors! Their hats they get in the 3DS version! Cuz, it sucks to have you Mii in your favorite color and then have to switch to be in teams. Plus, people have used the whole "color of your Mii" for them to not be in the game >.>

Edit: Aw crap, that may kill the Miis with beanies and caps though >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Tomorrow's Pic: New item! Guess what this one does...?

*Shows Little Birdie.*

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Aaand we're back! Last week was actually pretty good so let's hope he continues that into this week.

If we get one trophy disconfirmation a week... who will it be this week? Where's Tingle and Isaac? Could this be their downfall week?

My trophy prediction for the week: Ghirahim
My AT prediction for the week: Dark Samus
And we'll finally see the Kalos E4 stage.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I think Ray as AT will be shown WITHOUT ANY AMBIGUITY concerning the fact that he would not be playable. As for Monday potd... euh... well, let's just be random: new stage (thinking about it the last stage reveal was in the direct so we could have one pretty soon).

Morbi

Scavenger
Come on Morbid! Will it or it wont be! A positive attitude is rewarded. Karmaaa!

...I swear I'm not high...
I am always optimistic though, the first day I am reasonable and I get criticized? Fine.

YES, I am SO excited! I can't wait. Here comes Wario, for the Gamestop demo of Mario Kart 8. No one expects it! I can't wait. Hurry it up, Sakurai. Confirm him. I can't wait.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I am always optimistic though, the first day I am reasonable and I get criticized? Fine.

YES, I am SO excited! I can't wait. Here comes Wario, for the Gamestop demo of Mario Kart 8. No one expects it! I can't wait. Hurry it up, Sakurai. Confirm him. I can't wait.
Haha I was just messing with you. You're definitely a positive person. When I create my hippie camp of peace and love, you're invited. No criticism :)

@ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht you're not invited to my camp because I'm seriously concerned you're a serial killer...

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
really itching for a character reveal... have had a weird feeling about ike though i usually "cut" him when i make prediction rosters.

not getting too hopeful though.

Dairz

Smash Ace
I have no idea what it could be... predicting Sakurai is far from an easy task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom