• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
...I'm not sure if Ivysaur at least being a Poke Ball is good or not...

That said, I highly doubt Ganondorf will get much of a de-cloning. I expect him to play not much different from his Melee/Brawl self. Nobody ever got such an overhaul that they played that different from their previous self. Ever.
I prefer Venasaur as the Pokeball Pokemon to be honest. However, given Ivysaur's fate, he deserves to at the very least be a Pokeball Pokemon. Just like Meowth...

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Kinda hoping for an obscure Mario character to be an assist trophy...not Bowser Jr. although he might be that, but how about Petey for an assist? :)

Morbi

Scavenger

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Mega Venasaur and Mega Blastoise would make a pretty cool combo boss.
Somewhat related, seeing how Sakurai likes to base the Smash bosses off of Kirby bosses (Marx=Taboo, Ridley=Dynablade, Master/Crazy Hand=Rock guy from great cave offensive), since Black and White came out I've wanted a double boss battle against Zerkrom and Resharm and possibly N based on the sun and moon fight in Kirby. They could trade off like the sun and moon an the one that attacks could be the one N is riding.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
It's 11:45 already. Maybe they're busy on updating smash bros website for the next confirmed veteran?

... I swear I'm gonna drink a Monster energy drink tonight when there's a character reveal tonight so I can stay hyped all night over it!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Somewhat related, seeing how Sakurai likes to base the Smash bosses off of Kirby bosses (Marx=Taboo, Ridley=Dynablade, Master/Crazy Hand=Rock guy from great cave offensive), since Black and White came out I've wanted a double boss battle against Zerkrom and Resharm and possibly N based on the sun and moon fight in Kirby. They could trade off like the sun and moon an the one that attacks could be the one N is riding.
Dude...

That's awesome! Especially with N in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom