• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
really itching for a character reveal... have had a weird feeling about ike though i usually "cut" him when i make prediction rosters.

not getting too hopeful though.
An Ike reveal would be so out of there, hopefully your feeling actualizes into something. I really want a character reveal, we already know that they are returning anyways, it is just that some glorious HD pictures would be amazing and help me get hyped for e3 (even though time will do that).

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
An Ike reveal would be so out of there, hopefully your feeling actualizes into something. I really want a character reveal, we already know that they are returning anyways, it is just that some glorious HD pictures would be amazing and help me get hyped for e3 (even though time will do that).
i base that prediction on nothing but the fact i keep thinking about him, i even predicted it friday already and failed.

anyway i really need a character reveal its been too long it hurts haha.

Morbi

Scavenger
i base that prediction on nothing but the fact i keep thinking about him, i even predicted it friday already and failed.

anyway i really need a character reveal its been too long it hurts haha.
I am a purveyor of the notion that if you keep asking for it, you will get it... eventually.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Needs more Pit or KI stuff already, or Bowser, but only if Bowser's being talked about.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I really want some more Legend of Zelda pictures. Items, stages, assist trophies, trophies, final smashes, alternate costumes, ANYTHING!
I don't think there are any items from Zelda left! Sheik's FS would be cool to see!

I'd also love to know how ATs effect All Star mode... but I think we'll find that out at E3

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't think there are any items from Zelda left! Sheik's FS would be cool to see!

I'd also love to know how ATs effect All Star mode... but I think we'll find that out at E3
I sound so hypocritical, but I want a reconfirmation on what the Cucco item does. I want a picture of it in action!

Staarih

Smash Master
I'm expecting a pic (or several) which go through the changes of Olimar and Pikmin again (and maybe show how/if the Rock Pikmin are in his moveset as well). Maybe some day...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I really want some more Legend of Zelda pictures. Items, stages, assist trophies, trophies, final smashes, alternate costumes, ANYTHING!
I completely agree! And yes, we do need to see the Cucco item again.

I feel we need a stage from an unrepped series as well. Starfox, Kirby, or Fire Emblem would be nice.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I find when I let my guard down and stop believing, something amazing always happens. Unfortunately I'm always in hype mode. Sorry, friends.

Morbi

Scavenger
I find when I let my guard down and stop believing, something amazing always happens. Unfortunately I'm always in hype mode. Sorry, friends.
So are you going to let your guard down for e3? Or are we going to be disappointed?

Seriously though, I feel the same way. I can certainly relate.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I really am curious about all the remaining stages. This game should be out in 4 months max for the 3DS, but we're definitely pretty far from having a full starting roster of 3DS stages and like people are saying several important serials remain unrepped.

Morbi

Scavenger
I really am curious about all the remaining stages. This game should be out in 4 months max for the 3DS, but we're definitely pretty far from having a full starting roster of 3DS stages and like people are saying several important serials remain unrepped.
Come to think of it, we haven't gotten a lot of 3DS news despite its much earlier release date.

*new move set Ganondorf.
No.

Yes.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I feel like if they reveal any veterans in the PotD again, it's gonna be someone who won't be changed much. Ganondorf is probably going to go through a change of some sort. Same with Jigglypuff (if she returns). The most likely vet reveal in my eyes is Ness or Captain Falcon.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
So are you going to let your guard down for e3? Or are we going to be disappointed?

Seriously though, I feel the same way. I can certainly relate.
I think I'll drown myself in black potions of sorrow just before E-triple. I want everyone to be happy, including myself.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That is bizarre.

Either way...

I'm actually gonna predict something good today.

I'm feeling it.
...I'm not sure if Ivysaur at least being a Poke Ball is good or not...

That said, I highly doubt Ganondorf will get much of a de-cloning. I expect him to play not much different from his Melee/Brawl self. Nobody ever got such an overhaul that they played that different from their previous self. Ever.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I think I'll drown myself in black potions of sorrow just before E-triple. I want everyone to be happy, including myself.
E-triple? That some sort of hipster E3?

D

Deleted member

Why?

So that you can, for a fleeting moment, forget that you're a slave to entropy?
I too am upset in knowing that we're all just part of the process leading up to thermodynamic equilibrium.
CHEMISTRY!
I'm tired as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom