• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight

Dragoon

Edit: Greninja'd.

Pic of the day. Uniting three parts will complete the legendary Air Ride machine…the Dragoon! It's back! But we didn't just leave it the way it was, and added some nice touches to the design of the targeting screen. It is, of course, in stereoscopic 3D on the 3DS.

(Second pic)
Just the target screen felt lacking so here's a pic of the Dragoon itself. I wanna get on it. I wanna get on and ride it.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh, so just re-confirming the Dragoon? Ahhh... hope Smash Ball can appear even while this item is out, that always bothered me. Oh well. Polar Bear remains a mystery. See yall next week I guess.
Oh, and really awesome that updates are an hour earlier now! Hope that continues.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Holy early pic, Batman! We're on a streak!

Also, good to see what the dragoon will look like. DK don't give a frick. Pit says nope.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's the Dragoon. I translated the Japanese Miiverse post roughly. It's a new screen he made to make it look cooler. Otherwise, identical so far.

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
At this point, I'm pretty sure we're not getting any more character reveals until E3, at which point we will see a BOATLOAD. You never know though!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well for me I guess it's kind of new. I don't recall seeing the Dragoon Piece in the Direct.

I can't wait for this chaotic mini-game of theft and death to be reborn.

Morbi

Scavenger
I always enjoyed the meta-game influence that the Dragoon brought, but at the same time, I already knew it was coming back, so it was a really redundant Friday picture. I suppose that isn't anything new though.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Neat the Dragoon, I hope it can appear more than once per match this time and at the same time as Smash Balls/Final Smashes though from what I've read the reason for that was because it would collide with other Final Smashes? (My first thought goes to Snake's which would result in two cursors on the screen at once which might be confusing). I'm more happy about Kirby being in a picture ^^ too bad he's not in yellow though.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Neat the Dragoon, I hope it can appear more than once per match this time and at the same time as Smash Balls/Final Smashes though from what I've read the reason for that was because it would collide with other Final Smashes? (My first thought goes to Snake's which would result in two cursors on the screen at once which might be confusing). I'm more happy about Kirby being in a picture ^^ too bad he's not in yellow though.
Yellow Kirby would lead to too many people confirming Pac-Man as playable. :troll:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
So the second pic looks it takes place on Skyloft and not Battlefield. Obviously because the person riding it in the first pic hasn't been revealed.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
"I wanna get on it. I wanna get on and ride it." - Masahiro Sakurai
*says that after he posts a Pic of Peach*

*and Marth*

Anyways, I will probably play without the Dragoon most of the times. It is a neat item, but it effects the entire battles it appears in. And it appeared in most battles in Brawl. :/

Staarih

Smash Master
Dragoon, huh? Cool I guess. No polar bear, wonder if that's a pic for next week (Thursday?) or just ignored from now on. Such excitement. Or not really.

Now all we need is the maintenance to complete today's PotD extravaganza.

FreeFallUp

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LuigiTroid20
3DS FC
3222-5636-5087
Dragoon got an visual upgrade then? That's... interesting I guess. Can't say that Dragoon HUD makes me green with envy, 'cuz, y'know, it's red (sorry).

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
You know how people are all "ugh I hate Monday's! work school poopy coffee etc." ? Sakurai can make Monday's magic again

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Just thought of something.
People didn't want Dark Samus playable since she's just a armcannon character like Samus (only, blue), and would thus be a clone.

MegaMan is a Samus clone confirmed!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
"I wanna get on it. I wanna get on and ride it." - Masahiro Sakurai

Sakurai should really think long and hard about the things he says or it'll keep doing him in the ass later.

Yes.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wow. So much negativity against Dragoon.

I personally love this item. Always made matches hectic. Was satisfying to get a hit on somebody. Lastly, it is from Kirby Air Ride. :3

Also, I think this should slide. Dragoon wasn't really shown off in the direct. A dragoon piece was there, but it wasn't the easiest thing to see. I don't think a lot of people knew about it.

Also we are show a new design for the targeting screen as well a shiny Dragoon. So we did get new info as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom