• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Emmeryn is best waifu. Sumia is actually the best but anyway.

I predict the polar bear.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Man I love this thread. Anyone want to bet IC has more fuzz shading on their coats than Dedede? More like Hehehe. Suddenly hype is in overdrive. Stahp.

Morbi

Scavenger
Man I love this thread. Anyone want to bet IC has more fuzz shading on their coats than Dedede? More like Hehehe. Suddenly hype is in overdrive. Stahp.
I can't wait to see that HD fuzz, it might even top the substitution dolls texture... no... no it wont.

Dat Tex :substitute:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I think they spent Ridley's massive budget on the substitution doll.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
a character would be awesome tonight... too bad we might have gotten a "leaked" pic of the day as that polarbear/zelda pic...

actually we better get a character soon or im gonna be a little mad the direct didnt end with a "no more characters until E3 " disclaimer

D

Deleted member

Are you implying that coke bottles are going to be items in the game? Sakurai sure is running out of ideas. :denzel:
Yes, and strictly for the polar bears on the IC stage.
If you don't give them one, they one-hit KO you, and if you're playing stock, you lose all of your stocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
a character would be awesome tonight... too bad we might have gotten a "leaked" pic of the day as that polarbear/zelda pic...

actually we better get a character soon or im gonna be a little mad the direct didnt end with a "no more characters until E3 " disclaimer
Oh silly chilly billy dilly; we still have a month before E3, there is still time.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
So I just woke up since my sleep track has been out of whack for a week '-'. What time has the potd been uploaded at lately? I kept seeing people mention that it keeps getting uploaded early but I was too lazy to check the time of said comments.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
It wouldn't surprise me. That substitution doll is the most HD I have ever seen. I didn't understand HD until I saw the substitution doll.
I still can't believe it isn't fake. I feel like everybody is on the joke but me. That's how real it looks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I just woke up since my sleep track has been out of whack for a week '-'. What time has the potd been uploaded at lately? I kept seeing people mention that it keeps getting uploaded early but I was too lazy to check the time of said comments.
It's been uploaded about 11 P.M Mountain Time lately. Someone go check the EST because I'm to lazy to bother.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
The Polar Bear is actually a cake the Ice Climber's pop out of. Sakurai is running out of ideas indeed.

Damn auto-correct. I typed it out as psyschic or something to that effect and just right clicked that *****.
It's okay. Mine said 'fur shagging' twice before I corrected it to shading. Just did it again true story :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Well, here goes nothing.

*You are now entering the Pic of the Day zone. Please remain seated and make sure your seat belts are secure. Enjoy your ride.*

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, here goes nothing.

*You are now entering the Pic of the Day zone. Please remain seated and make sure your seat belts are secure. Enjoy your ride.*
I am going to be that one person that isn't content with anything that happens. I am going to go complain to the manager and demand a refund. Not only that, but I am not going to keep my hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. Not only that, but my obnoxious 2 year old that just HAD to come will be crying because I am a horrible parent. I am not sorry about ruining everyone's time.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
EDIT: I just realized that mods can delete posts lol I tough they couldn't.
Don't give us a reason to.

But really, enough of these "obscure funny thing verbs into Smash" images. The wait is bad enough without them.

As for the pic...Dragoon? Is it that time of the leak life once more?

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
And thus the polar bear will forever remain a mystery.

I look forward to the Creepypastas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom