• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I like how the slip up has generated more discussion than the actual pic of the day... and when that pic is released tomorrow for real I bet there won't be much talk of it at all.

Morbi

Scavenger
I like how the slip up has generated more discussion than the actual pic of the day... and when that pic is released tomorrow for real I bet there won't be much talk of it at all.
We already discussed tomorrow's pic of the day. The Polar Bear massacres Zelda; probably for drugs, you know Polar Bear's and their ice. There isn't much else to say. It is much funnier to laugh at the misery of others.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Did anyone save the original Zelda/Polar bear picture that everyone is talking about?

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Ya'll are saying the Polar Bear pic is gonna be uploaded tomorrow, but now it's just never gonna be posted, and we're all gonna go crazy waiting in anticipation for a pic that will never come.

Also dat site maintenance.

Shroob

Sup?
So... now that maintenance is over... Guess we wait and see if the Polar Bear turns up to be tomorrow's pic or not.

Pretty sure it will be, but boy won't we be surprised if it's not.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Ya'll are saying the Polar Bear pic is gonna be uploaded tomorrow, but now it's just never gonna be posted, and we're all gonna go crazy waiting in anticipation for a pic that will never come.

Also dat site maintenance.
Site maintenance is one of the four major food groups, and is part of a balanced Miiverse update.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Something I noticed is that there's a tiny little arrow above the Bullet Bill, pointing to it. I suppose it's there to indicate that it's an item. Did that arrow appear in previous Smash games? I feel like it might have been in 64 but I'm not sure.
It was in 64 but not Melee and Brawl.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
So guys, in celebration of Bullet Bill's long-awaited reveal, I'm gonna take y'all on a trip through Bullet Bill history:

Ahh the nostalgia. :)

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Sakurai really needs to stop looking like a Bishounen, or I will have no other choice than drawing Sakurai x Iwata Yaoi. And you will all read it.

Also, was there any Text with that Polar Bear Picture?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Oh god horrid (hopefully) unlikely thought.

What if we get the Polar Bear tomorrow and he uses it as a chance just to state that IC are not back? </3

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sakurai really needs to stop looking like a Bishounen, or I will have no other choice than drawing Sakurai x Iwata Yaoi. And you will all read it.
It'd be better if it was Sakurai x Reggie. His body is always ready.

What if we get the Polar Bear tomorrow and he uses it as a chance just to state that IC are not back? </3
Polar Bear for playable character. lol

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541

I can see it now.

"Just because their baddies are around, doesn't mean the hero will show up." Everyone screams Ice Climbers are cut.

Then on monday we get a King K. Rool trophy.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Imagine if the Polar Bear is the a second rep before the Ice Climbers.

The Smashboards would shut down for days.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Too many Mario items. This could have been the Rocket Barrel from Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Somebody in this vast world of ours must have saved the polar bear picture. Now begins our quest for it.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Somebody in this vast world of ours must have saved the polar bear picture. Now begins our quest for it.
You can see it a few pages back. ^^

@ relaxedexcorcist relaxedexcorcist
How about this, then? Pic of the Day: "Here's Shulk! As a Trophy. Unfortunately, we couldn't work out how his hair would flow in battle, so he cannot ever be playable. But now we got room for Tingle!"

Tingle Creeps In

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
@ MasterofMonster MasterofMonster

Well I was gonna sleep. But now I think I'll just lay down, wide-eyed in fear until I need to get up.
I like you. I like people I can easily mentally torture~

So, tomorrow. ^^ I do hope it won't be that Polar Bear pic tomorrow, as we already saw it. But I guess the Quote can be interesting still. I wonder how he will talk about the Polar Bear. Will he mention the game it's from?

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Well at least it was a fairly innocuous pick they flashed us with. Can you imagine if it was a picture of like Ridley on Pyrosphere, or a requested character looking ambiguously maybe assist trophy maybe playable? And they were like "lol nope take it down" and people were like "Did you just see that!? Am I going crazy!? Did that just happen!? What just happened!?!?!?!?!?". /riots in the streets.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
BB works just as I thought it would. I really want that 8-bit/16-bit blast sound effect, though. Same with the Raccoon Leaf tail sounds.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

As you said, that's terribly unlikely. From what we've seen so far, all the enemies represent franchises that have playable representation so unless something comes up from something that's already been disconfirmed like Dillon's Rolling Western or Sin and Punishment, I'd say the Ice Climbers are essentially a lock to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom