• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So. He first posts a Pic of Zelda getting murdured by a Polar Bear, then removes it, and posts two Pics about the Bullet Bill?

I am confused at what happend exactly.

D

Deleted member

So. He first posts a Pic of Zelda getting murdured by a Polar Bear, then removes it, and posts two Pics about the Bullet Bill?

I am confused at what happend exactly.
He probably just goofed.
Don't be surprised if we see the Polar Bear again tomorrow.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
This is quite the unusual situation; if Sakurai doesn't post anything more about the polar bear in the next hour, I'd presume that it really is tomorrow's picture that we got early by mistake.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
It can only mean one thing. They're going to kill off Zelda with a trigger-happy polar bear.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sakurai actually messed up with the update.

Wow. I'm speechless.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This is pretty unprofessional.

I wonder what caused the slip up.

And I wonder if we get the Polar Bear tomorrow.

Morbi

Scavenger
Why we get 3 pics?? something suspicious is happening....!
Sakurai was feeling gracious because he didn't address "Hoenn confirmed," so he decided that we were worth 3 pictures. After that, he realized that Polar Bear murdering Zelda was more distasteful than revealing what was under Rosalina's gown, so he wanted to give us 2 pictures of the new playable character, Bullet Bill.

Staarih

Smash Master
Ice Climbers are getting tired of not being shown and they're messing with Sakurai. And he thought they only caused problems on the 3DS...

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Makes one wonder how they could have made this sort of mistake. Does Sakurai not actually take a picture everyday, and just set up 5 for the week on Monday? Did the guy who uploads them accidentally pluck the picture to the right intended for Friday? Next Thursday?

We chalk it up to human error, but I'm wondering what sort of error would go into this. You'd think they'd double check it that sort of stuff.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Was the slip up only on the US section? It could just be the team in charge of posting sakurai's posts in other regions goofed up, doubt he's in charge of posting every one.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Makes one wonder how they could have made this sort of mistake. Does Sakurai not actually take a picture everyday, and just set up 5 for the week on Monday? Did the guy who uploads them accidentally pluck the picture to the right intended for Friday? Next Thursday?

We chalk it up to human error, but I'm wondering what sort of error would go into this. You'd think they'd double check it that sort of stuff.
Maybe they don't always prepare pictures ahead of time? That could explain why the pics this week are coming out pretty early.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Something I noticed is that there's a tiny little arrow above the Bullet Bill, pointing to it. I suppose it's there to indicate that it's an item. Did that arrow appear in previous Smash games? I feel like it might have been in 64 but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom