• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Tonight has to be our token Yoshi PotD. We've gotten every new character shown in the Direct except Yoshi at this point.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if anything character related will be shown next week. The game comes out August at the latest so there must be something soon.

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
-Zair recoveries are probably back.
-Lugia and Latios confirmed (despite being in the Charizard/Greninja trailer).
-Shiek, ZSS, Charizard, and Yoshi's movesets are mostly the same from Brawl.
-Tons of taunts are shown.

Not much new info but they're nice to look at.
*Latias

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
I believe its the one where Lugia is Aeroblasting Lucario and ZSS in Pyrosphere.

Anywhozings, any predictions for tomorrow? People in the Ike thread are hoping for his return either tomorrow or Monday with the Fire Emblem anniversary this weekend. Though I predict filler tomorrow- maybe something on Arena Ferox or something with Marth.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I believe its the one where Lugia is Aeroblasting Lucario and ZSS in Pyrosphere.

Anywhozings, any predictions for tomorrow? People in the Ike thread are hoping for his return either tomorrow or Monday with the Fire Emblem anniversary this weekend. Though I predict filler tomorrow- maybe something on Arena Ferox or something with Marth.
I bet he'll announce he's going on break for a week, with a picture of FD.

KiraYoshikage

Smash Journeyman
Ah, the generic Smash Run pic. Well, the 3DS graphics are nice!
I seem to get hyped everytime we get new smash run pics now. And now that you mentioned it...the 3DS graphics are looking nice! Im glad we got alot of 3Ds gameplay footage in the direct. Really smooth looking.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a week off for Golden Week. Either way, I wonder if he'll give us something good for it.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Well we have been pretty spoiled by new content and pictures for a while, but it would still be sad to not see a PotD update for a whole week. I really look forward to them, even if they're nothing new.

Tonight I predict... an item!

Shroob

Sup?
I'm honestly surprised people are just now realizing the possibility of a week off for Golden Week... I've been saying that since April started.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So...uhhhh...who's excited for the pic tonight...?
It's a public holiday in Aus today, so it feels like a Saturday - I keep forgetting there's a picture tonight!

Well, we still haven't seen Yoshi or Charizard since the Direct, so my money is on them. Maybe Yoshi and Charizard together in the Dragon Room of the Kalos E4 stage?

The dragons duel out in the Dragon Chamber, or something like that. Y'know, something ELSE to drive the Ridley fans crazy.

Shroob

Sup?
It's a public holiday in Aus today, so it feels like a Saturday - I keep forgetting there's a picture tonight!

Well, we still haven't seen Yoshi or Charizard since the Direct, so my money is on them. Maybe Yoshi and Charizard together in the Dragon Room of the Kalos E4 stage?

The dragons duel out in the Dragon Chamber, or something like that. Y'know, something ELSE to drive the Ridley fans crazy.
Actually, we saw Charizard on Pyrosphere.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well let's just cross our fingers, on the 20th is Fire Emblem's 24th anniversary (and the release of FE1&9) and Mother 3's 8th anniversary.

If we're going to get another character this month, it's probably going to be tonight, either Ike or Lucas.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Well let's just cross our fingers, on the 20th is Fire Emblem's 24th anniversary (and the release of FE1&9) and Mother 3's 8th anniversary.

If we're going to get another character this month, it's probably going to be tonight, either Ike or Lucas.
Or Roy :p

If that happen then Mewtwo's chance has been boosted greatly.

Shroob

Sup?

Or it could be the 24th for NES Remix 1+2.:p

D

Deleted member

After that flood of info from the Direct, I'm pretty sure we're not going to get any reveals until at least May.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Ooooh, nice bit of info in the caption:

'Pic of the day. The 3DS version will have roughly the same types of Assist Trophies and Pokémon. Just roughly…'

Version exclusive AT's confirmed. Watch as Pushmo, Dillon and HarmoKnight are disconfirmed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom