• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staarih

Smash Master
For some reason I sort of lost interest in the PotD's after the Direct. Not sure if I'm the only one haha. Not to say I'm not interested in the game because I am indeed, more than ever, I just found that a massive info blast like the Direct works better for me than these pics, which can't really capture the actual essence and details of stuff. Of course I'm still eager to see what the pics have, and it still is daily routine, but I don't expect anything anymore and just take what we get without much disappointment. Which is good, very relaxing (unlike the time of drought before the Direct...). But I guess it's good to have something instead of nothing, though E3 (and most likely another batch of a Direct's worth of info) isn't that far away, so I could live without.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
We've literally just been learning about stuff we learned from the direct for the past week. Damn it Sakurai you spoil us and then deprive us.
That's probably going to be the case for awhile. Realistically speaking, Sakurai's probably "done" for the month aside from maybe 2 or 3 posts that have genuinely new content. There's nine updates left but, as said, most of it will probably be throwaways and filler. I imagine things will go back the way they were come May though.

My prediction for tomorrow is a filler pic with Yoshi, probably with him, Kirby, and Dedede eating a buttload of food.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
I think these fillers are meant as information for people who didn't watch the Direct. Or just reminders (repetition is the fastest way of learning something). I don't think Sakurai will reveal any major stuff before E3, but maybe some smaller, new stuff.

More pics of Zero Suit Samus, Wii Fit Trainer or Peach would be appreciated. :3

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I think these fillers are meant as information for people who didn't watch the Direct. Or just reminders (repetition is the fastest way of learning something). I don't think Sakurai will reveal any major stuff before E3, but maybe some smaller, new stuff.

I'd hope he'd start new stuff before E3. I mean, E3's still a little under 2 months. I'm hoping for at least Wario, Icies, and MK before then for a starting roster (with hope for Lucas and Ike as well, but i could see them switching it up and having Ness and Marth starters and the former two unlockables).

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246

Yeah, in that sense I wouldn't even call them filler. I mean I'm sure there's some people who genuinely needed, or appreciated clarification on what certain enemies will do in Smash Run, so it is still new to some.

Yesterday's was pretty bad though...

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, in that sense I wouldn't even call them filler. I mean I'm sure there's some people who genuinely needed, or appreciated clarification on what certain enemies will do in Smash Run, so it is still new to some.

Yesterday's was pretty bad though...
What was yesterday?

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
i think people call it bad because it shows no info lol.
Nonsense. It shows info about their butt sizes. We can clearly see that Zero Suit Samus's butt is a bit bigger and plumper than Wii Fit Trainer's - as expected though.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Nonsense. It shows info about their butt sizes. We can clearly see that Zero Suit Samus's butt is a bit bigger and plumper than Wii Fit Trainer's - as expected though.
thats one way to think about it :p

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
thats one way to think about it :p
Yep, one of many. Point is, no way is wrong. I think other people might have noticed the afterblur effect on Samus's movement, but the first thing I saw was "ah, Wii Fit Trainer has a firmer butt than Zero Suit Samus - I knew it!"

That said, has anyone noticed how the 3DS has gotten a lot more attention from Sakurai recently? Just a month ago, there were almost only Wii U shots, but now there is almost 50/50 between 3DS and Wii U. I think they want to turn people's attention more to the 3DS version, since that is coming out "soon".

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Ah, the generic Smash Run pic. Well, the 3DS graphics are nice!

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Yep, one of many. Point is, no way is wrong. I think other people might have noticed the afterblur effect on Samus's movement, but the first thing I saw was "ah, Wii Fit Trainer has a firmer butt than Zero Suit Samus - I knew it!"

That said, has anyone noticed how the 3DS has gotten a lot more attention from Sakurai recently? Just a month ago, there were almost only Wii U shots, but now there is almost 50/50 between 3DS and Wii U. I think they want to turn people's attention more to the 3DS version, since that is coming out "soon".
i could see that being the reason then when the 3DS version out go back to rehyping the wii u version.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Yeah it makes all the sense in the world to have the focus shift to the 3DS version for a bit. Well, maybe not THE focus, but give it more focus anyway.

Personally I'm more interested in seeing the 3DS version since it is coming out sooner, so I'm all for it.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Yeah it makes all the sense in the world to have the focus shift to the 3DS version for a bit. Well, maybe not THE focus, but give it more focus anyway.

Personally I'm more interested in seeing the 3DS version since it is coming out sooner, so I'm all for it.
B-but the graphics are so sleek and nice on the Wii U version...

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yesturday's pic actually most likely confirmed ZSS' Down Special from Brawl. So it was actually a good pic. Also, behinds.

Oh well. I hope we'll get some neat pic tomorrow. ^^ I wanna see Pikachu with a Tanuuki Tail.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Yesturday's pic actually most likely confirmed ZSS' Down Special from Brawl. So it was actually a good pic. Also, behinds.

Oh well. I hope we'll get some neat pic tomorrow. ^^ I wanna see Pikachu with a Tanuuki Tail.
I wanna see Marth in a Tanooki tail...

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Just to let you all know, Nintendo released another huge handful of screenshots from Smash Bros. to the press. Nowhere bear as informative as the batch released with the Direct, but it has a lot of cool shots of all the new and returning characters revealed recently.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/04/17/greninja-charizard-fight-it-out-in-new-super-smash-bros-screen/

Hopefully we'll get something cool in the PotD, but I think for the rest of this month at least it's gonna be pretty boring.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
Just to let you all know, Nintendo released another huge handful of screenshots from Smash Bros. to the press. Nowhere bear as informative as the batch released with the Direct, but it has a lot of cool shots of all the new and returning characters revealed recently.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/04/17/greninja-charizard-fight-it-out-in-new-super-smash-bros-screen/

Hopefully we'll get something cool in the PotD, but I think for the rest of this month at least it's gonna be pretty boring.
Man, you're my hero for tonight! *bows in respect*

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
So. What do these pictures confirm that we didn't know already?

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627

Charizard liks big booty. Can't blame the poor lizard.
I mean, who could blame him XD

The pictures do show a bunch of moves for Zamus that I don't remember seeing in Brawl.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So. What do these pictures confirm that we didn't know already?
-Zair recoveries are probably back.
-Lugia and Latios confirmed (despite being in the Charizard/Greninja trailer).
-Shiek, ZSS, Charizard, and Yoshi's movesets are mostly the same from Brawl.
-Tons of taunts are shown.

Not much new info but they're nice to look at.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
I mean, who could blame him XD

The pictures do show a bunch of moves for Zamus that I don't remember seeing in Brawl.
I need to look it up later... they put her pics first, so I haven't even looked at the rest of them. Can't stop looking at her magnificent rear end... it's like a magnet pulling me in.

BOOOOOOOOOOTY!!!

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN

Charizard likes big booty. Can't blame the poor lizard.
I think Charizard's just into S&M
Look at how he's eying that whip,
gazing at that latex covered body....
He can't wait receive his next command
Charizard: *roar**roar**growl* [translation: Make me crush a bolder with my head,baby!]
...then again he's used to being trained :troll:

Last edited:

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
I think Charizard's just into S&M
Look at how he's eying that whip,
gazing at that latex covered body....
He can't wait receive his next command
Charizard: *roar**roar**growl* [translation: Make me crush a bolder with my head,baby!]
...then again he's used to being trained :troll:
Haha, you're right! He just found his favourite new trainer in Zero Suit Samus! And Pikachu is like the unknowing little kid not understand adult feelings... XD

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Haha, you're right! He just found his favourite new trainer in Zero Suit Samus! And Pikachu is like the unknowing little kid not understand adult feelings... XD
He gon learn Today!

lol

Oh, Charizard.....you so lewd....

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
He gon learn Today!

lol

Oh, Charizard.....you so lewd....
Seriously... I'm not into BDSM, but I would do ANYTHING for that booty! It drives me completely crazy, and I've even forgotten to eat - which has now earned me a headache I'm barely feeling because all I can think of is booty.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Seriously... I'm not into BDSM, but I would do ANYTHING for that booty! It drives me completely crazy, and I've even forgotten to eat - which has now earned me a headache I'm barely feeling because all I can think of is booty.
I understand that feel. Her's truly is magnificent. We need more pics like this.

also, your new theme song

non explicit one of course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom