• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Sakurai. Iarukas. Icarus. Kid Icarus-related pic confirmed for tonight.

I'm sorry I dunno.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yeah, newcomers are certanly getting a massive amount of hype nowdays compared to Brawl, where they were just simply posted on the Smash Site randomly. ^^

Anyways, Pic of the Day. Um. Yoshi or Charizard, please. :)

I wish he would obliterate with weth a surprise, like a newcomer or something. Not necessarily because I want a newcomer, but because the sheer shock from everyone would be great.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
This is just me being selfish, but I want more Sheik and/or Zelda info. We do not yet know enough about the grenade or Phantom. Please fix this, Sakurai.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
You bully! If and when it happens, I'll come to you to help my healing process.

The mods have me so anxious that I shake when I type.
Of course. I will help you a lot. You will know true fear~

But seriously, though, I doubt there'll be anything Golden Sun related today anyways. :)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Pic of the day. Tac (on the left) steals your charged power. If you've charged up a lot, he might steal a ton of it. Chase after him quickly to get it back!!

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Oh cool. Info we already knew. Ah well, here's hoping for something good tomorrow.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I wonder if he's an enemy or Smash Run has more event style things like in City Trial. I hope the latter

juddy96

Smash Lord
Pic of the day. Tac (on the left) steals your charged power. If you've charged up a lot, he might steal a ton of it. Chase after him quickly to get it back!!
Of course Sakurai would tell us what the Tac does (we already know) and not the other thingy. What is the other thingy anyway?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yeah, we could tell from the video Sakurai... Oh well! Back to filler. Understandable, I'm happy with the plethora of info we got last week. We might see an item explained by next week (I want to see other characters effected by the Super Leaf. Let's seee RACCOON OLIMAR) but I guess I'll really see yall next week when we get our next big update! The Ice Climber's return to be specific. A week from today! Ice Climbers! I have spoken!

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I'm perfectly fine with filler. Mario Kart 8 and Kirby are next month. I can wait for Smash. That Direct was awesome.

Grinch21X

Smash Apprentice
We've literally just been learning about stuff we learned from the direct for the past week. Damn it Sakurai you spoil us and then deprive us.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
We've literally just been learning about stuff we learned from the direct for the past week. Damn it Sakurai you spoil us and then deprive us.
Not at all. ^^ Yesturday, we got ZSS' Down Special, for example.

But people, be patient. I am sure there will be a lot of info again soon enough. Ninty knows well that they have to keep the hype up. XD

In his defense if this wasn't TAC I would be pretty bummed out too. All the information posted tonight can be learned by watching a 2 second clip of the direct.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
IK he gave a lot of info in the direct but he still needs to maintain the hype, the potd excitement is almost 0 almost wish the direct never happened since it seems all the excitement is gone.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
IK he gave a lot of info in the direct but he still needs to maintain the hype, the potd excitement is almost 0 almost wish the direct never happened since it seems all the excitement is gone.
I don't see much indication that the excitement is gone. I'd say it is MUCH higher now after the direct. People know there will probably not be that much info in the Pics for some time, but that doesn't mean they don't feel the excitment. ^^
And don't worry, Prince. Ridley is still extremely likely to be playable. So, join the excitement~

@ The Drilling Juggernaut The Drilling Juggernaut
Well, we knew of TAC Before as well, though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
It's not Sakurai's fault that some people aren't excited about the game. I'm still pumped, the Direct was awesome and the PotD's still remind me of how great it was. It was like, just over a week ago, how can you already say the excitement's gone? The poor guy probably worked for weeks to get the Direct together, he deserves a break. Nothing will kill the hype for this game. We've had worse patches of information. Smash fans can be way too restless and way too demanding. He gives us a 40 minute video, then we complain that one or two pictures are 'bad'.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
i mean it used to jump at east5-6 pages but now were lucky to move one. Alt colors or kirby ha will be more exciting then nothing and repeats. If he is doing repeats at least go in to something that was a little vague in the trailer like the effects of items and such.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, TAC. Technically, it has a little new info though, as we did not know that the amount TAC steals is proportional to the power you have gained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom