• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
The Wii Fit trainer silhouette holds the quoted posts with her right armed stretched out with such balance :laugh:

A day of hype... the day before the big one, has SOOO much great potential for further study... of Luigi's nose :luigimelee:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Like where?
Join Premium and find out today!

http://smashboards.com/threads/new-premium-perks.348479/

Sorry, let me get back on Topic. Does the direct count as on topic even though it's not a screen shot of the day?
The Direct is mentioned in the last Miiverse post, so it's technically relevant. However discussion of the Direct itself not pertaining to the pic of the day probably belongs in the Direct thread. Chances are all the pics before Wednesday are going to mention/hype up the Direct. There's usually been a "fake/real pic of the day" set that came with each one, probably won't be any different now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Monday's picture will be something while Tuesdays will be a filler. I'm sure of it.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
We should get a picture of master hand. I really miss that guy

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Having both Master Hand and Crazy Hand do the "Directly. . . To you!" introduction would be incredible fan service. Ha ha. Today is slowly nearing its end. . . Only a couple more days to go, everyone. For tomorrow's picture of the day, although I've no base to go off of, I don't believe it will be something that is complete filler (though nothing too relevant, either). Perhaps something akin to a minor new look at a known character or stage at best, or an item (personally, I'm fine with waiting until Tuesday, though I'm always welcome to anything more pleasant). Tuesday, I'd assume we all are expecting something throwaway for the picture that is shown before the direct actually broadcasts.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Guys Monday is the least likely day so far that we would get a veteran. So I think we are getting a veteran.

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
I predict Sakuria, Miyamoto, Iwata, and will play a 4 player online match now the only question is what character will they use, im betting on sakuria using a revamped gannondorf with a new non cloned move set.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Hopefully tomorrow isn't a total throw away. It'd be nice to get something good enough to distract us for the day.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Maybe a nice pic of a stage from a view we haven't seen before like the Lil Mac, Pikachu, and Olimar pic with a caption that says "The future looks bright" or something? I dont know what to expect.

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
Pic of the day. Oh, to heck with it, here's everything we're going to show off in tomorrow's Nintendo Direct.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Tomorrow's pic: Sakurai's face is now a stage. He breathes fire through his nostrils and shoots Reggie out his eyes.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Tomorrow's pic: Sakurai's face is now a stage. He breathes fire through his nostrils and shoots Reggie out his eyes.
And, only on this specific stage, combatants trip every 30 seconds, as the great overlord in the background *laughs*.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I'm not expecting anything of significances leading up to direct, but you never can be sure.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
"Pic of the day. Just as a heads up, there won't be a newcomer revealed in the direct tomorrow. But there will be a lot of Luigi's nose!"

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
*looks around*

Does anyone really care about tonight's pic? Granted, we've gotten 12 new PoDs in a row and with the Direct coming up (which will probably have like a month's worth of info as it is) I wouldn't blame Sakurai if tonight and tomorrow were filler.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Pic of the day.Oh, Screw it nobody cares about today's pic of the day because of the Direct, so here's my breakfast!

rodough4

Smash Cadet
Calling a stage from a past smash game tonight. Halberd? Idk I just find it weird that past stages haven't been confirmed yet...

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Calling a stage from a past smash game tonight. Halberd? Idk I just find it weird that past stages haven't been confirmed yet...
I'd be happy to see Dreamland from 64 with the caption "We have a few stages from all our past games. Enjoy!" And maybe we get metal cavern from 64 and Final Destination from Melee and... ahh~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOqFrTrFR0&list=FLQAdJywmYbKBqVi9F9ATibw This song makes me feel exactly how limitless melee's world seemed to be~ Brawl's version of this song is a subtle remix, but threw me completely out of whack, making me forever love Melee's atmosphere more. Maybe unrelated but I just hope the atmosphere shifts back to melee's mysterious, mechanical(?), ominous world. With a sometimes spooky sounding announcer who makes for a much more sinister Master Hand. Instead of Brawl's orchestrated casual...party atmosphere. You can party in Melee too! But it feels like it matters so much more!
So...what was I talking about?
I hope tonights announcement is confirming the wire frame sorta thing with this music back in action unremixed, in its original glory?

Last edited:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Tonight is the only time we can get something new before the direct. Tomorrow will obviously be a picture of nothing new telling us about the direct tomorrow.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
We have two pics between now and the direct. I think we can guarantee that tomorrow night's pic is going to be filler, but this first one is a bit up in the air.

It's going to be a crazy ass change to a characters attack without an explanation followed by Sakurai saying "Stay tune for the Nintendo Direct!"

Aye-aye hold up forget the direct. Tell meeee....why this ***** has rainbow hands??

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Seeing as how Peach was used in the last two pics before the Directs aired, is this going to be a staple for each Direct?

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this thread really slowed down while the Direct Hype Train speeds ahead elsewhere. Anyways, I think we could still get a moderately interesting picture tonight since Tuesday is going to be a throwaway, make sure you see the Direct pic. We've had a little bit of everything lately, so I'm going to go with another bit of Final Smash info, hopefully that will be a new thing to keep Mondays interesting. Otherwise, it's been a little while since the last redesigned item, so that's a possibility.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
In wake of all the Direct hype two days from now, I almost forgot that we get a pic of the day tonight.

I'll just wake up and see this one. Shouldn't be anything special since we are getting a Direct soon after all.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yeah, since the direct is Tuesday and NOT tonight, I'll head to bed. Don't know what I'll wake up to see! But good night y'all~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom