• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think it could go either way. I don't think we'll get a newcomer or anything, but I could easily see something awesome teased to get us hyped for the direct. Not that we need it, if the 67 page thread has anything to say.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I don't even care about what the next two (three?) pics will be.

I'm sure the Smash direct on Wednesday will make up for those pics, and then some.

-----

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I think we'll get something decent tonight. Maybe a character buff or something.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
The pic shown before the Nintendo Direct that revealed Rosalina & Luma featured Link shooting an arrow at Toad. However, Tuesday's Direct is a bigger deal. He's going to up the stakes.

"Pic of the day. LOL! Link is throwing a bomb at Toad's face! Suck it, Toad fans! Also, Smash Direct at 3 PM PST."

TT_TT Poor Toad. Maybe Tuesday he'll confirm DLC characters and give you another shot.

Last edited:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Silhouette of the veterans and newcomers standing in a mob so it is hard to make out how many or who the characters are.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I lost it when I heard battlefield
My favorite music samples were "Meta Knight's Revenge," "Poke Gym/Evolution!", and "Zelda OoT Melody."

I didn't even need to check the Brawl Dojo to remember those updates despite the fact that they were revealed nearly 6-7 years ago... Those updates are THAT etched into my mind.

Would it really hurt Sakurai to throw a few music samples our way pre-release? ;.;

Last edited:
My favorite music samples were "Meta Knight's Revenge," "Poke Gym/Evolution!", and "Zelda OoT Melody."

I didn't even need to check the Brawl Dojo to remember those updates despite the fact that they were revealed nearly 6-7 years ago... Those updates are THAT etched into my mind.

Would it really hurt Sakurai to throw a few music samples our way pre-release? ;.;
It would be great if he did. My personal favorite was the Ocean Island remix. Sonic 3 was my favorite Sega game growing up, along with Sonic and Knuckles.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I really miss the music updates we got from the Brawl dojo. Those were some of my favorite ones other than characters of course.
http://www.smashbros.com/wii/en_us/music/music04.html

"Among the songs played in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time were many famous tunes that had a profound effect on the future of the series.
We’re using those songs in an extravagant medley here—it’s the preeminent Zelda listening experience!
And to think this will be played in-game. I think that’s just fantastic."

I think it's fantastic too, Sakurai. I really do.
*sniff*

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It would be great if he did. My personal favorite was the Ocean Island remix. Sonic 3 was my favorite Sega game growing up, along with Sonic and Knuckles.
Angel Island Zone.

Ocean Island Zone doesn't exist.

:awesome:

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
^LOL @ this exchange

http://www.smashbros.com/wii/en_us/music/music04.html

"Among the songs played in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time were many famous tunes that had a profound effect on the future of the series.
We’re using those songs in an extravagant medley here—it’s the preeminent Zelda listening experience!
And to think this will be played in-game. I think that’s just fantastic."

I think it's fantastic too, Sakurai. I really do.
*sniff*
I'm willing o bet certain Brawl classics like this one will be brought back for Smash 4.

AHHHHH I just want some new tunes to listen to.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Wonder if S-Money will tease us with Pyrosphere or Palutena's Temple tonight. Or a new stage from a veteran's series. He loves mind games that man, ignoring this chance would be a wasted opportunity in his books.

Duster72

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFateSystem
3DS FC
4124-4990-2937
Who said I was a species?
Har dee har har. :rolleyes:

You guys laugh but in a few minutes you're gonna look at your old creep and you'll see.
Oh, you'll see it.
I want to believe you, I really do. I have ever since you made the assumption. But I… I just don't see it. I can't! I cannot see much besides filler between now and the Direct. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
You guys laugh but in a few minutes you're gonna look at your old creep and you'll see.
Oh, you'll see it.
In a few minutes, Vintage Creep will be revealed as a playable character. His Final Smash has him swearing and get all p*ssed at Sakurai for not revealing veterans. All Vetarans automatically gets KO'ed.

Believe.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Wonder if S-Money will tease us with Pyrosphere or Palutena's Temple tonight. Or a new stage from a veteran's series. He loves mind games that man, ignoring this chance would be a wasted opportunity in his books.
New Thread rule: Sakurai MUST be referred to as 'S-Money' from now on.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
The pic shown before the Nintendo Direct that revealed Rosalina & Luma featured Link shooting an arrow at Toad. However, Tuesday's Direct is a bigger deal. He's going to up the stakes.

"Pic of the day. LOL! Link is throwing a bomb at Toad's face! Suck it, Toad fans! Also, Smash Direct at 3 PM PST."

TT_TT Poor Toad. Maybe Tuesday he'll confirm DLC characters and give you another shot.
maybe if he stopped trying to defend his ruler he could get in :p

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I predict that we will get a trolling picture that teases about something in the direct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom