• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
That's true. Obviously I hope the characters begin avalanching in! After so many months, I've decided that trying to predict Sakurai is ridiculous. It's still fun to try though!

I wanna see me some Diddy. Dat fur.
Yeah, Sakurai is about as random as... um... well, very very random, simply. ^^ I do hope for Diddy tomorrow, since he would be the most likely, but with the anniversaries, I guess it is possible, though unlikely, that there will be a Falco or Ganondork tomorrow.

Groose

Smash Champion
I'm going to stick my neck out there and say Diddy tomorrow. Well, it's either tomorrow or next week; I have confidence that it will be this month.

If tomorrow Diddy kong is revealed then it would be the first time we got a vet on a non-japanese release date. If not then its possible that he's actually paired with Dixie and I don't know which reveal would cause more of an uproar this or Ridleys.
Never underestimate the power of Ridley. The day he is confirmed or deconfirmed will be a date that lives in infamy for the speculative Smash community.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Yesterday: "Size doesn't matter? Ridley confirmed!"
Today: "Size matters? Ridley confirmed!"

Tomorrow: "Diddy Kong revealed? Ridley confirmed!"

It's great to see that Samus is sill tall in Smash. She seemed to be a bit shorter in Other M.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yesterday: "Size doesn't matter? Ridley confirmed!"
Today: "Size matters? Ridley confirmed!"

Tomorrow: "Diddy Kong revealed? Ridley confirmed!"

It's great to see that Samus is sill tall in Smash. She seemed to be a bit shorter in Other M.
I don't Believe any sane person Believes Ridley has been confirmed cuz' of these recent updates. I'm pretty sure most are just happy to hear that Sakurai says size doesn't matter at all in what he wants to do.

There are, however, a lot of size pics recently. I wonder if there's a reason.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Let's see...

Judging by those two images, Little Mac seems to rival Princess Peach's height, which seems about right.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
But only barely. Also, played some Brawl, and dang, the Brawl Samus looks soo clunky compared to the new one. ^^ Can't wait to see ZSS.

Also, let's say we will get Diddy (or Diddy + Dixie) tomorrow. Do you guys Think we'll get a DK stage at the same time, like we did with Olimar and Sonic?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
You aparently have stayed away from the weird parts of the internet. The Mario princesses do have a pretty good following, but not so much on here.
Define weird...because I've drawn quite a bit of Peach fanart that you might consider 'weird'...kekekekeke~
http://media.giphy.com/media/14wm71RSxaYX60/giphy.gif

And I know Sonic Boom's designs aren't canon! It's funny how people are calling poor Sonic Boom Sonic '14 because of their stupid bias againist epic Sonic games. Also, the Pyrosphere thing was unforgivable because he hinted at Ridley quite a few times (Enemy from Samus' past, the hole on the wall) and then didn't say anything else, Sakurai has no right to torture the fanbase of one character. Also, Rosalina does have a fanbase, including me, her fanbase just didn't expect her to make it in, so it's a pleasant surprise.

Moderator Edit: Please refrain from posting off-topic images here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
As far as the POTD goes, It's great that Sakurai preserved Little Mac's.... diminutive stature.

Make me wonder how big Ridley will be...

In SSB5 :troll:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
*Predicts no Mac*
*Mac is in the pic of the day*
Ok, I'll predict Mac for tomorrow's pic of the day.
I hope Ridley's confirmed tomorrow, because I want everyone to shut the **** up.
You going to get surprised again if so, we hadn't got a Palutena reveal since her leak and her pic of the days.
So you'll have to wait. :troll:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
You aparently have stayed away from the weird parts of the internet. The Mario princesses do have a pretty good following, but not so much on here.
Trust me, I know every characater has fans, but there doesnt seem to be too many players who want Rosalina in Smash

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
With only one thing of interest this week, this is shaping up to be the worst week since October. I'm still hoping for something DK related but I get the feeling that it's going to be snubbed simply because it's not the day of the Japanese release.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, saw today's picture this morning and totally knew people would complain. :laugh:

Tomorrow's picture may be Diddy Kong, but I'm actually not expecting that.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I'm not worried. Lately, there's been very good Friday updates to keep us happy over the weekend, so I Believe we'll get a veteran tomorrow. Most likely Diddy.

And hopefully Dixie together with him. My opinion, of course~

Dairz

Smash Ace
So the most likely thing is that Diddy is revealed tomorrow, but the chances of Dixie being with him are practically abysmal. They showed a newcomer last week, they wouldn't show another so soon.

And then one of the pics on Diddy's page will show a purple pixel in the corner and we'll see a bunch of "RIDLEY CONFIRMED!!!" posts..

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So the most likely thing is that Diddy is revealed tomorrow, but the chances of Dixie being with him are practically abysmal. They showed a newcomer last week, they wouldn't show another so soon.

And then one of the pics on Diddy's page will show a purple pixel in the corner and we'll see a bunch of "RIDLEY CONFIRMED!!!" posts..
You forgot, It has to be on Pyrosphere. XD
Diddy Kong revealed on Pyrosphere...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Pretty much usual Miiverse reactions. Half proclaiming it's a boring update and/or arguing Sakurai doesn't know what he's doing, the other half spouting nonsense/saying please add terriblecharacter here.

Only 1 in every 20 or so posts actually mentions Ridley or size comparisons.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pretty much usual Miiverse reactions. Half proclaiming it's a boring update and/or arguing Sakurai doesn't know what he's doing, the other half spouting nonsense/saying please add terriblecharacter here.

Only 1 in every 20 or so posts actually mentions Ridley or size comparisons.
So, just us in a different language?

Dott

Smash Ace
That means Little Mac can evade Samus charge beam like Mario fire balls? Just like nothing?

HOLY JESUS, HE CAN BE BEHIND YOU BEFORE YOU REALIZE HE'S EVADING YOUR ATTACKS!!!

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Everyone is guessing Diddy Kong but tomorrow is also the Japanese anniversary of Star Fox and the Legend of Zelda.

Falco, Wolf or Ganondorf may be revealed for all we know. Or ROB just to screw with us

My only quarrel with Ganon or Shiek being revealed atm is that the Zelda franchise already has a lot of stuff shown in the game (3 characters, 2 stages, 2 new items iirc). Might as well give us a Starfox character or stage to balance things out, although Diddy would be the better choice tomorrow. I don't recall any DK related stuff happening after the US version of Tropical Freeze being released for some time (or maybe I don't know), so might as well make it count. It's like that supposed Rosalina buildup in December iirc (via playable in 3D world), which some of us never knew was gonna happen.
To make it short, we need a break from Zelda-related stuff for a bit, and Diddy would be the best choice for a reveal tomorrow.
(though they should change his Down-B so we won't have more banana problems.)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My only quarrel with Ganon or Shiek being revealed atm is that the Zelda franchise already has a lot of stuff shown in the game (3 characters, 2 stages, 2 new items iirc). Might as well give us a Starfox character or stage to balance things out, although Diddy would be the better choice tomorrow. I don't recall any DK related stuff happening after the US version of Tropical Freeze being released for some time (or maybe I don't know), so might as well make it count. It's like that supposed Rosalina buildup in December iirc (via playable in 3D world), which some of us never knew was gonna happen.
To make it short, we need a break from Zelda-related stuff for a bit, and Diddy would be the best choice for a reveal tomorrow.
(though they should change his Down-B so we won't have more banana problems.)
Honestly, I wouldn't mind ROB...

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Oh my god, my man's shoulders as jacked o.O Somehow never noticed just how damn big they are.

Here's hoping for something good to close the week out though. I know we just got a newcomer last week so I ought to be pleased for some time, but it's still nice to get a discussion worthy pic to mull over on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom