• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Enough with the size references, Sakurai... You won't be revealing Ridley soon, as far as I am concerned, so why torture us like that. ;_;

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
'Cuz Sakurai. I'm not feeling a character reveal yet.
Whenever you do feel it, do you sense it in your feet?

Does the great emerald's power allow you to feel?

Also, Mac looks so derp here.

Staarih

Smash Master
Diddy tomorrow is expected but there's also Zelda's anniversary... but I'm actuslly expecting nothing much since when has Sakurai actually fully acknowledged non-Japan releases and/or anniversaries? haha, we'll see...

Today's picture is cool, I think, size comparisons to the win! It's one of the tallest human characters vs one of the smallest.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
If tomorrow Diddy kong is revealed then it would be the first time we got a vet on a non-japanese release date. If not then its possible that he's actually paired with Dixie and I don't know which reveal would cause more of an uproar this or Ridleys.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
"Pic of the day. As shown in Little Mac's debut video, here is the height difference between Samus and Little Mac."
Well if we already saw it in the trailer, why do we need a Miiverse picture to show us again?
*sigh*

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
If tomorrow Diddy kong is revealed then it would be the first time we got a vet on a non-japanese release date. If not then its possible that he's actually paired with Dixie and I don't know which reveal would cause more of an uproar this or Ridleys.
Wasn't Luigi revealed to go with the US release of Mario & Luigi Dream Team?

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Okay, this made me laugh. Falco has a point. XD

daf.png

Guess someone prefers the air so much, he rather keep to himself rather than sharing it with an anorexic purple pterodactyl. :troll:

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
If there's anything I love more than a Samus pic, or a Little Mac pic, is a pic of them together. :3

I guess I liked this pair ever since that Brawl pic where they were standing side to side.

Don't even mind if there's nothing informative about this quote, I got myself a new Facebook cover image. :D

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
Wow more Samus and Little Mac.

Sakurai liked that couple even when Little Mac was just an AT

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
"Pic of the Day! Ridley joins the battle as one of our biggest fighters! Compared by size with the last newcomer, Little Mac, Ridley is massive!"

:troll:

D

Deleted member

This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory
A ghost tried to approach me and he got leery
Asked him a question and he vanished in a second

I'm walking up valleys cryin' pumpkin in the alley

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Didn't seem happy, but they sure tried to get me
Had to back 'em up with the fist metal crack 'em
(If I only I had the beat to back me up.)
I'm hearin' someone sayin' you a chicken, don't be scared
It had to be the wind, 'cause nobody wasn't there
I search and I search as I climbed up the wall
And then I started to fly, I went in deeper

D

Deleted member

Didn't seem happy, but they sure tried to get me
Had to back 'em up with the fist metal crack 'em
(If I only I had the beat to back me up.)
Hearin' someone say "You a chicken, don't be scared!"

But it had to be the wind cuz nobody wasn't there

(But....that's a double negative....so someone was there....)

EDIT: Welp, Ninja'd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
As much as I love Pumpkin Hill, I will have to recommend that we stay on topic.

Little Mac is little!

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Little mac is looking more and more like captain falcon as the days pass... nahhh.
Little Mac has sadly replaced Falcon. Little Mac: "Little.... PUNCH!!"

Anyways, not a very good update today, but who am I to complain.

Tomorrow will totally make us all go bananas.
People will be monkeying around.
The trolls will go ape****.
And it will be ON, like... you know by now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Everyone is guessing Diddy Kong but tomorrow is also the Japanese anniversary of Star Fox and the Legend of Zelda.

Falco, Wolf or Ganondorf may be revealed for all we know. Or ROB just to screw with us

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Everyone is guessing Diddy Kong but tomorrow is also the Japanese anniversary of Star Fox and the Legend of Zelda.

Falco, Wolf or Ganondorf may be revealed for all we know. Or ROB just to screw with us
Of those, I wanna see Ganondorf the most. Really wanna seem some Changes. ^^ Plus, we only know of Bowser and Dedede right now. Need more villains (plus, Dedede is barely a bad guy these times).

Staarih

Smash Master
Don't forget Sheik, I'd rather have her if the Zelda anniversary is even touched upon. Which I doubt, as anniversaries seem to not be a thing. Neither are non-Japan game releases so we'll see about Diddy

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm late again...

Anyways, it's official now. Sakurai ships Little Mac and Samus. :awesome:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Don't forget Sheik, I'd rather have her if the Zelda anniversary is even touched upon. Which I doubt, as anniversaries seem to not be a thing. Neither are non-Japan game releases so we'll see about Diddy
But, guess what? Little Mac was revealed on Punch-Out's 30th Anniversary. :p

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa
Mac and Samus are both very manly, so... Sakurai a Yaoi fan confirmed. *logic*

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
There's also the possibility of no one being revealed... I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I usually am the most excitable person ever. I know Zelda was revealed soon after Rosalina, but we've had Dedede-Lucario-Little Mac over such a short time period, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get another character until March.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
We were getting at least one veteran per month, so I am not sure why they would stop now. There are quite a lot of veterans to be revealed, plus the newcomers, so unless the game isn't going to be released this year, they shouldn't waste opportunities. Personally, I think we are getting either a Zelda or Star Fox veteran tomorrow.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
There's also the possibility of no one being revealed... I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I usually am the most excitable person ever. I know Zelda was revealed soon after Rosalina, but we've had Dedede-Lucario-Little Mac over such a short time period, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get another character until March.
Possible, but it seems we are getting big info more often nowdays. I'd say it's because the release is getting closer (not saying the release is very soon, but remember they still have about 19 veterans to reveal, so characters pretty often wouldn't be shocking). ^^

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Possible, but it seems we are getting big info more often nowdays. I'd say it's because the release is getting closer (not saying the release is very soon, but remember they still have about 19 veterans to reveal, so characters pretty often wouldn't be shocking). ^^
That's true. Obviously I hope the characters begin avalanching in! After so many months, I've decided that trying to predict Sakurai is ridiculous. It's still fun to try though!

I wanna see me some Diddy. Dat fur.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
if sakurai knows it was shown in the trailer then why waste a potd on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom