• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildvine47

Smash Ace

image is up. more height comparing

"Pic of the day. As shown in Little Mac's debut video, here is the height difference between Samus and Little Mac. He's used those mighty green gloves to punch out many challengers bigger than himself."

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
More size comparisons. I'm kind of expecting Ridley to be the next newcomer reveal now. If he's even playable of course.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sakurai is really driving home these size comparisons. "Pic of the day. As shown in Little Mac's debut video, here is the height difference between Samus and Little Mac. He's used those mighty green gloves to punch out many challengers bigger than himself."

Gee, I wonder.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
"Pic of the Day. As shown in Little Mac's debut video, here is the height difference between Samus and Little Mac. He's used those mighty green gloves to punch out many challengers bigger than himself."

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is Little Mac doing that health recovery taunt from Punch Out Wii?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Welp, are we back to talking about Ridley?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
"Pic of the Day. As shown in Little Mac's debut video, here is the height difference between Samus and Little Mac. He's used those mighty green gloves to punch out many challengers bigger than himself."

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Well, this was inevitable.
I still think it's a waste of a pic of the day, especially when he says As shown in Little Mac's debut video.

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
Heh, beat ALL of you suckas. ...Though Platinum over there beat me to the punch with the actual commentary. :(

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Ninja'd by all...Jesus. And who was the one who predicted this like 3 days ago? When Ridley is revealed get ready for the pics of size comparisons

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's not really a good comparison...

Samus is standing up straight but Mac isn't...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Let's hope Friday will be the non-disappointing pic, with the exception of the Bottled Fairy one being a decent one.

Shroob

Sup?
So... place your bets for tomorrow? This week has been pretty low key, but there is a potential Diddy reveal tomorrow...

Warning Received
Pic of the day. As shown in Little Mac's debut video, here is the height difference between Samus and Little Mac. He's used those mighty green gloves to punch out many challengers bigger than himself.
As shown in Little Mac's debut video
As shown in Little Mac's debut video

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1373/01/1373016095991.gif

Moderator Edit: Do not post off-topic images here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Oh thank god, a new pick of the day. Now people can finally stop talking about size....

God dammit.

PWN3

Smash Apprentice
Anybody else think Mac's face is kinda adorable in this one? He looks so defeated by the height difference; I'm sure he's saying "dang it" in his mind.

...Yeah, okay, probably just me.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
If Diddy isn't revealed tomorrow, I wouldn't expect him before the game launches (well, maybe close before).

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Welp, I guess the shipping between these two will just keep getting stronger.

Ascended

Smash Ace
Three inferences from these recent two pics:
1) The devs/localization team obviously know that Ridley is a playable character, know about the whole "Ridley's Too Big!" stuff, and are doing this to troll/poke fun.
2) People are reading way too much into things.
3) I thought I would come up with a third inference while typing, but I didn't. >_>

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
"to punch out many challengers bigger than himself."

Ridley confirmed. :D

Ahem. Also, Sakurai has really had a LOT of Pictures about sizes, hasn't he? This pic, yesturday's pic, the one with the 'big guys', the Kirby and Olimar one, etc etc. Hmm.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Little Mac doesn't look THAT much smaller.

Most of his low height looks like his posture to me

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Seriosly! More Mac pics with Samus! Out of all the characters Sakurai seems to love pairing these two a lot. But as pointless as these last two pics look its definitly clear that he is referencing Ridley at this point or else it was a generic pic of Lil Mac with Link or DK but nope its Samus again.

Last edited:

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
many ship samus and little mac. myself? i ship wii fit trainer and little mac.

because fitness

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
With all these size comparisons and use of the word "big", Sakurai must be setting up a surprise Direct on Friday with the sole purpose of revealing Ridley.

Shroob

Sup?
Why did this make me laugh so hard to the point where I could barely breath?
Probably because every pic with Mac in it so far has been pretty much stuff we already knew... Honestly, I sort of liked Rosalina's trailer now more since there was soo much stuff we DIDN'T know. Mac's trailer spilled pretty much everything to the point where the new pics have been more or less "Yep, we knew that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom