• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
King Hippo is my second-most wanted Punch-Out!! character after Little Mac. I would be happy if he gets in either as playable character or Assist Trophy.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Yup, their current anger is all about sonic boom, and of course leg length. As well as the fact sonics arms are now blue, I don't know why that's a big deal, it looks better and more cohesive with his design anyway. But we all know how they are
Actually, Modern Sonic's Unleashed redesign looks the best out of all Sonic designs, I'm glad Boom's a spinoff because I like the new designs, I just don't want them to become standard.

And seriously, we Ridley fans swandive into speculation because Ridley's even more demanded than Little Mac and what Sakurai did to us during Pyrosphere's reveal week is unforgivable.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Actually, Modern Sonic's Unleashed redesign looks the best out of all Sonic designs, I'm glad Boom's a spinoff because I like the new designs, I just don't want them to become standard.

And seriously, we Ridley fans swandive into speculation because Ridley's even more demanded than Little Mac and what Sakurai did to us during Pyrosphere's reveal week is unforgivable.
So showing off a stage related to a character is unforgivable? You know, there was Gateway Galaxy and the Boxing Ring, but I havent seen so many complaints about those characters fanbase (Especially since Rosalina doesnt really have a fanbase...)

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Actually, Modern Sonic's Unleashed redesign looks the best out of all Sonic designs, I'm glad Boom's a spinoff because I like the new designs, I just don't want them to become standard..
Sega already stated it wont be standard and just for that game, they had to quell the sonic fans quickly.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The pics this week have been pretty good but they have all been overshadowed by Little Mac last week. Its like this week's pics haven't happened yet because everyone's like "LITTLE MAC WOAH" except on Miiverse... The nintendogs stage looks different from before imo. maybe the dog messed with the blocks.

Dairz

Smash Ace
The pics this week have been pretty good but they have all been overshadowed by Little Mac last week. Its like this week's pics haven't happened yet because everyone's like "LITTLE MAC WOAH" except on Miiverse... The nintendogs stage looks different from before imo. maybe the dog messed with the blocks.
Yeah, it looks like theres a lot of open space from the right of the toy block, but in every thing else we saw that appeared to be the walk-off zone. I think its safe to say the dog knocked the block into the wooden ones, and created the open space.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Yeah, it looks like theres a lot of open space from the right of the toy block, but in every thing else we saw that appeared to be the walk-off zone. I think its safe to say the dog knocked the block into the wooden ones, and created the open space.
I say one of the players knocked the block by attacking it. Either that or the dog did and is a stage hazard.

Last edited:

SSB4Dojo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CommanderCanuck7
Well after the past two days of non Little Mac, I think we will be back, or at least I hope we are so we can get a complete explanation of how to power up the ohko from the words of Sakurai

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
The dog would make for the most adorable stage hazard in the series.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
So showing off a stage related to a character is unforgivable? You know, there was Gateway Galaxy and the Boxing Ring, but I havent seen so many complaints about those characters fanbase (Especially since Rosalina doesnt really have a fanbase...)
You aparently have stayed away from the weird parts of the internet. The Mario princesses do have a pretty good following, but not so much on here.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I see 15 people on here yet no one is talking? Come on guys, we can predict for like another 30 minutes!

I sense a picture with...Pikachu

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I think it'll be better than yesterdays (the picture itself, not the connotations of Sakurai's caption).

D

Deleted member

I predict a Mac pic accompanied by a caption explaining how his power meter works. (even though it probably fills up by dealing damage)
Either that or another throwaway pic, whichever.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I just want a picture of Pikachu.... I can't even recall the last time he was in a daily pic.It sort of makes me sad that It seems like Donkey Kong has replaced Pikachu as the main four.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I think that because the Direct took place on DKCTF's launch in Japan, Sakurai will show Diddy once Tropical Freeze has been released in the last region (whether that is the states or PAL, I don't know)

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Hmm..ya know...what if we got Louie as an assist commanding Flying and Rock pikmin? That would explain them not being shown AT ALL for Olimar, right?

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Hmm..ya know...what if we got Louie as an assist commanding Flying and Rock pikmin? That would explain them not being shown AT ALL for Olimar, right?
I'd prefer one of the bulborbs or something because pikmin's creatures are pretty cool.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'd prefer one of the bulborbs or something because pikmin's creatures are pretty cool.
Compromise and have Louie commanding Bulbmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom