• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Actually...

Tuesday: Sonic
Wednesday: Luigi, Rosalina
Thursday: Peach, Toon Link, Marth, Zelda
Friday: Olimar, Dedede, Lucario, Little Mac, Diddy

They've all come on Friday this year but not the entire time the site's been up.
NVM, I'm a moron lol.

OhHeyDJ

Smash Rookie
NNID
OhHeyDJ
3DS FC
2707-1792-0685
*Looked at Official Website*
Wow, what a boring picture.
*Clicked Miiverse link*
O_O
I really like this Mario Bros. stage a lot more than the one in Brawl. I never understood why they decided to go with a desert... Appearance wise, it was so bland. Anyway, thank you Based-Sakurai for 4 pictures today. :)
I definitely did the same thing this morning and had the same thought process. I really like this stage and it looks like it'll be a lot of fun. My initial reaction to it being a 3DS only stage made me sad but since I'm buying both versions, I don't mind.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Ha this update reminded me on how the dojo was run. Multiple pics and information on one topic.

Stage seems like Rainbow Cruise.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Multiple Pics! What a pleasant surprise. Now watch as everyone demands MOAR.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Sonic, Luigi, and Rosalina were all revealed in directs though (Little Mac too, but he's Friday either way). Factoring them out, it's always been the end of the week for new characters (Thursday or Friday). I would be expecting a character this week since now we're pretty overdue, but I wouldn't expect it today. Then again, Sakurai just kinda does whatever he wants so he may break any pattern at any time.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Sonic, Luigi, and Rosalina were all revealed in directs though (Little Mac too, but he's Friday either way). Factoring them out, it's always been the end of the week for new characters (Thursday or Friday). I would be expecting a character this week since now we're pretty overdue, but I wouldn't expect it today. Then again, Sakurai just kinda does whatever he wants so he may break any pattern at any time.
If there's a character this week, I bet it will be related to either Metal Gear, Pokémon or Mario (counting Yoshi and Wario), seeing as they have games coming out. ^^ Preferably not Metal Gear, though...

Mewtwo would be a nice surprise.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
God, wouldn't that be something if Sakurai just skipped doing a character reveal this month or even next month and just did an entire week of them leading up to E3? I'm pretty sure the Smash fanbase would collectively crap itself explosively the world over.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
God, wouldn't that be something if Sakurai just skipped doing a character reveal this month or even next month and just did an entire week of them leading up to E3? I'm pretty sure the Smash fanbase would collectively crap itself explosively the world over.
Well... that would make for months of kinda boring weeks, and then suddenly a week worthy of Arceus. :p But nah, I doubt that would happen, Sakurai and Nintendo will obviously wanna hype the game up as much as possible, and people would instantly make a big deal out of this if it happend.

You better not have jinx'ed us now, Fatmanonpie.

Dairz

Smash Ace
The WarioWare anniversary is on Friday, Wario could be revealed then. Its still possible we could get 2 reveals, March has like, 2 weeks left in it.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
That would be HUGE. People would be hyped to no end...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well may is mario kart 8

Something accrued too me but the chances of this happening is really dim

But R.O.B was playable in mario kart ds right what if they decided to make him playable again in mario kart 8 would that mean R.O.B could be revealed for mario kart 8?

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
If a veteran will be revealed this week. I think it'll either be Pokémon Trainer(For the Trozei releases), Wario(For Mario Party Island Tour), or possibly Snake. . . I doubt Snake will be returning. Wario being revealed for Island Tour would be kind of. . . Out there, but we'll see. And Pokémon Trainer might use different Pokémon therefore he'll probably be revealed with a much bigger release or announcement. Who knows, maybe it'll just be an Assist Trophy or a completely random Veteran.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
If a veteran will be revealed this week. I think it'll either be Pokémon Trainer(For the Trozei releases), Wario(For Mario Party Island Tour), or possibly Snake. . . I doubt Snake will be returning. Wario being revealed for Island Tour would be kind of. . . Out there, but we'll see. And Pokémon Trainer might use different Pokémon therefore he'll probably be revealed with a much bigger release or announcement. Who knows, maybe it'll just be an Assist Trophy or a completely random Veteran.
If Snake is back he gonna be show on a direct, there is no use hype a Xbox and Playstation game.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
If Snake is back he gonna be show on a direct, there is no use hype a Xbox and Playstation game.
That's exactly the reason why he could be simply been showed via pic of the day. Also that wouldn't hype Ground Zeroes much.
More probable that Ground Zeroes would bring attention to Sm4sh because the character is appearing in a fighting game.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
That's exactly the reason why he could be simply been showed via pic of the day. Also that wouldn't hype Ground Zeroes much.
More probable that Ground Zeroes would bring attention to Sm4sh because the character is appearing in a fighting game.
I think I'm agreeing with the fact that he's more likely to be announced at metal gear solid V part 2 (phantom ghosts) and probably at a direct

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ok, so now can people stop complaining that we never get any information?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Never. As long as humanity and a free means of expressing their emotions without direct consequences over a large connection of systems (commonalty called the 'Internet') there will be complaining.

(I've been watching Phineas and Ferb again....)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
To be fair, this wasn't really much new information, we knew three of the four phases of this stage already. That's not to say I don't appreciate the images though.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Of course. I mean this is actually (in my opinion) less awesome news than some of the stuff we've seen this month, so if people have complained about that, they'll complain about this.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
The 'best' information is always going to be subjective based on what a person deems as valuable. Which is why there the saying that you can't make everyone happy. At best a update will please a small majority number in the best scenerio.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
For the 20th wario and snake are playing Rock Paper Scissors for that spot since

Both of there games comes out on the 20th for japan and it's the metal gear anniversary on the release and warios anniversary is right next door (the 21st)

So with that said (unless its yoshi instead) which of the 2 do you think might happen on the 20th or tomorrow or the 21st

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
For the 20th wario and snake are playing Rock Paper Scissors for that spot since

Both of there games comes out on the 20th for japan and it's the metal gear anniversary on the release and warios anniversary is right next door (the 21st)

So with that said (unless its yoshi instead) which of the 2 do you think might happen on the 20th or tomorrow or the 21st
Neither. Because it's Sakurai. It'll be Jigglypuff.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Siiiiiggghhh. *Walks into the other room. A gunshot is heard.......... Lozjam walks out of the room with a potato that has a mustache drawn on it.*
So, I predict some character information, possibly even a reveal.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246

Honestly I don't think Snake is even in the running to be revealed via PotD. Makes no sense to advertise a game that isn't on a Nintendo platform, and Snake's return would be too significant to relegate to mere PotD.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Honestly I don't think Snake is even in the running to be revealed via PotD. Makes no sense to advertise a game that isn't on a Nintendo platform, and Snake's return would be too significant to relegate to mere PotD.
Wasn't there MGS4 stuff in Brawl? That ****was meant to be Konami's PS3 Killer app.

Last edited:

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Yesterday: "Here's a Smash Ball. There are lots os Final Smashes. It would take lots of pictures to show them all."
Today: "Here, four pictures of the same stage!"

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Wasn't there MGS4 stuff in Brawl? That ****was meant to be Konami's PS3 Killer app.
I don't really see that as promoting the game though. It's content that was in Brawl, so I mean... you like the music? Cool, it's there to listen to.

Revealing a character and going "hey this game came out today, go check it out!" Isn't exactly the same thing. Now yeah he could omit any such plug, but then whey even reveal him on that date?

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Why not reveal IDK Zamus. Would make no sense, since there is no anniversary or release, and its sakurai.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I don't expect much tomorrow so I hope to be surprised... wait, that is expectations in and of themselves. Nuts.

Also, Nice background we got going now.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Mario Party Island Tour doesn't seem like something Sakurai would want to advertise. Personally, I thought we had a Toon Link reveal because the original release never really got much attention despite being a "classic," so Sakurai felt he needed to advertise this game so Wind Waker could get more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom