• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Connery reporting for duty.
Connery has never gotten a Pic of the Day prediction right.
Connery predicts menu related update.
Here to say we're totally getting an item tonight.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
Considering the demo this weekend in Japan...I predict the ACTUAL starting roster.

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
"Pic Of The Day: Here is Ridley where he is most comfortable, in the lava. As a stage hazard. To cool him off, the Ice Climbers have returned! As an assist trophy. Bet this wasn't part of your leaks, you dickweeds"

How is Ganondorf ever going to win those Smash Run races? Unless he maxes his speed stat and picks up a bunny hood or something.

Last edited:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Heeey! Smash Run! ... didn't know jack squat about THIS before!

--

Buuut in all seriousness, time to wait for the Miiverse posts!

--

Speed, you edited your post, you cheater.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, finally a Smash Run pic where the characters are actually running I guess

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Oh, boy... Pac-Man's running animation is going to be hilariously awesome, I can feel it. xP

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlldH95cw
Pic of the day. Here's one of the final battles in Smash Run, called "Run!" As you'd expect, it involves you dashing toward the finish line. In general, the fighters who are fast by default, equipped with speed-boosting equipment, and powered-up with speed boosts over the course of that Smash Run will have the advantage. However, speed isn't the only factor that will determine who will be victorious...

2nd pic
Those red things in the picture are called danger zones, and if you touch one, you'll get penalized by respawning farther back in the stage!! The danger zones disappear after someone else touches them, so fighters following those in the lead will have an advantage. You can still find speed boosts throughout the stage, so it'll be a heated battle 'till the end!!

3rd pic
Here's another final battle called "Climb!" Obviously, those that can jump or fly higher will have the advantage, but they also have to avoid the danger zones!! It gets pretty challenging if you've boosted your speed too much, as well. Everyone really gets into this when playing multiplayer.

Last edited:

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
The PotD has become more about Swift and Speed for me, although if we get some good info on Smash Run, I won't mind this one.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Ugh, at this rate he's probably going to keep on making Smash Run updates even post-release.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I think this might have been one of the biggest filler pics in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom