• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

Routa

Smash Lord
I can write one up for you guys
Make us proud of you mate...

Anyways I have been trying TT (tall/thin 100:0) 1223 just for fun and I have to say that SST is AMAZING when you are tall as ****. Call me blinded by hype but I mean AHMG! Oh and the PT!

It is so damn glorious! It is the perfect!.. Well... Erm... We don't talk about mobility, mkay?

Last edited:

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Make us proud of you mate...

Anyways I have been trying TT (tall/thin 100:0) 1223 just for fun and I have to say that SST is AMAZING when you are tall as ****. Call me blinded by hype but I mean AHMG! Oh and the PT!

It is so damn glorious! It is the perfect!.. Well... Erm... We don't talk about mobility, mkay?
I made a papyrus mii and forgot it was Tall/Thin, and accidentally used it in friendlies today... Idk, it felt so sluggish. Like none of my fair stuff worked anymore :/ but the range was great.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I made a papyrus mii and forgot it was Tall/Thin, and accidentally used it in friendlies today... Idk, it felt so sluggish. Like none of my fair stuff worked anymore :/ but the range was great.
Sword =/= Bone.

How can you even use a special attack? Everytime he goes for one it's taken.

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Yo i got more people with the dthrow uair on top platform for kills at 60 at locals this week, lol. People are starting to respect the character in my scene finally.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
So I have been halfway through writing the Mii Swordfighter article.

I am looking for volunteers to help me on these following.

- Proof reading (Forgive me on my horrible writing skills)

- Making cool banners something like this

- Creating gfycats for the movesets (smash attacks, aerials, grabs, pummels, specials, etc.)

Last edited:

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Here are the list of assignements and openings

Proof Read: GS3K GS3K
Banner: AEMehr AEMehr
Creating gfycats:

I am now looking for two more people that can fill those spots.

Last edited:

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
I regret to inform you guys that I may drop Swordie...

and pick up Ashley.

But with a much much better mii obv.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I on the other hand haven't played much of anyone who isn't cloud.
He's so much like Swordfighter it's ridiculous how much at home i feel with him

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
He's so much like Swordfighter it's ridiculous how much at home i feel with him
I agree with this so much, he feels like he has a lot of similar tools, except they're just better lol. But Overall I like Swordie's boxing game a lot more.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Cloud comes off to me as a character whose major focus is punishing, and each punish can pretty much be a kill around like 60-70%.

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably have cloud data for the guide soon :v lots of locals are playing him. TBH i think swordie can handle him, especially offstage.

Top Bottom