• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

Routa

Smash Lord
Triple post yey! (I could edit them all into one, but then no one would get a alert from it, eh?)

I tried using Chakram... I have forgot the flow of time and I'm starving due to addiction to using random Chakram in the neutral...

<.<

>.>

HAPPY NEW YEAR SWORDSPIDERS!
Better start new year with some humor, eh?

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Eh, AEM would probably use his mod powers and turn them into one post or something.

On another note, been using mario more and he probably is right next to muh gunner, not surprising since it's mario.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Senpai why you do dis? Oh why?
to save you from AEMehr AEMehr (imaginary) Charged Infraction.

I have recently fallen in love with disgaea for the PSP dear lord it's so much fun having SRPG adventures I would love to make a Laharl Swordfighter but there is no way i can get his hair right.

I also need to make a post on the more competitive threads about how i think SSD is better than Hero's spin IMO

Unknownkid

Smash Lord

I have recently fallen in love with disgaea for the PSP dear lord it's so much fun having SRPG adventures I would love to make a Laharl Swordfighter but there is no way i can get his hair right.

I also need to make a post on the more competitive threads about how i think SSD is better than Hero's spin IMO
You are starting to see it too huh? You lose your "sort of" kill option for a better recovery and stage spike. It allows you to go deep and the wide spread disjoint hitbox protects you from edgeguarders

Sorry, gang. I have been busy with Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
You are starting to see it too huh? You lose your "sort of" kill option for a better recovery and stage spike. It allows you to go deep and the wide spread disjoint hitbox protects you from edgeguarders

Sorry, gang. I have been busy with Xenoblade Chronicles X.
A really funny thing about SSD is that all my friends have complained about edgeguarding that move as in they can't edgeguard it ever
THB I haven't landed a single hero spin kill in months now
I'm trash and must go to the garbage now
*goes to zelda social*

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I could merge the posts but I am lazy. Plus, no amount of activity is bad for the Swordspider (unless you're just being stupid with it).

Routa Routa : Chakram is hands down one of the best moves to spam. Not because it is good or rewarding, it just feels great to spam.
:196:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
30%-40% of my gameplay consists of Chakram, I legitimately cannot play APEX Swordfailure any more because he lacks Chakram.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I can't get chakram to work for (censored), so I don't spam it

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924

I was dissuaded from using SSD the moment an Ike player countered me to oblivion for ever using it.

Routa

Smash Lord
I personally prefer Hero Spin for 1 reason only and the reason is not how good it is OoS, but I find it to be far easier to recover with than with SSD. SSD feels so... Clunky? Yeah it is better for recovery, but it just doesn't feel right. I still need to practice using it. It is nice to be able to recover from the bottom blast-zone. But yeah it just doesn't feel right to me.

Also I really love Chakram, but having to loose 1 more recovery option for a such a versatile projectile...

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000

who put a luigi hat on the miisword (I got this from the wiki)

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Sorry i've been gone a while. Trying to be less of a website goer lol.

But I had to post in here that I 2-0'd a set with swordfighter at Xanadu a few weeks ago. Their new rule is one set per mii, and swordfighter's is 1231.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Offstream. Cree went swordfighter on stream for his second set though. The video should be clearly labeled.

No chakram but tornado is my go-to projectile anyway :)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Offstream. Cree went swordfighter on stream for his second set though. The video should be clearly labeled.

No chakram but tornado is my go-to projectile anyway :)
"no chakram" brb crying tiers
still nice work also cree is rocking my style using villager and Swordfiddle

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
my mii never smiles, he just gives everyone blank mii stares

Routa

Smash Lord
So I went to see a doctor (left hand has been hurting a bit) and I was told to take about 2 weeks long break from "smashing"... Just my luck...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Man, that sucks. But at least two weeks is not impossible. Probably stressing at worst.
:196:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So I went to see a doctor (left hand has been hurting a bit) and I was told to take about 2 weeks long break from "smashing"... Just my luck...
You know i was going to make a joke about this but i realize that this is no laughing matter but at least be happy it's just 2 weeks rather than eternity

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Yeah, take it easy Routa! Don't push yourself too hard. Some time off is better than off forever, eh?

Routa

Smash Lord
That moment when you pick up Sm4sh after being on a break for a moment and you realise that you cannot do RAR Bairs like at all...
What we learned today? When your hands tell you to stop playing... You stop.

But yeah pretty much have to start everything from the beginning. Well I better go to FG and... Oh wait... I keep forgetting I cannot use my main in FG... How splendid.

Anyways is back hit of Utilt -> Bair -> Ftilt at low % a true combo or can it be DIed out off? It is hard to test these stuff alone with 2DS :S

Routa

Smash Lord
i have yet to get it to work with out di so....
Oh...

I fear I'm getting out of touch with Smash. Haven't really had time to play the game lately due to unarmed service (along with the hand thing). I think I will take a break from the forums for a while until I'm somewhat back in business.

Login_Sinker

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lagoniusmaximus
Why does Mii Swordfighter have 7 frames of jump squat? -.- It's literally my most hated thing about the character. Here's hoping to buffs on Wednesday.

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
takamaru, ashley, gil, they're all great sure.

but knuckles tho
Oh don't get me wrong. Excited about knuckles and tails too.

Was thinking of using the knuckles cap to recreate Blade from the original super smash flash

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

Was thinking of using the knuckles cap to recreate Blade from the original super smash flash
wow, that's a reference i wasn't expecting to ever hear again lol

acquaintance of mine actually owns the rights to blade and blue now, played with their design a bit a couple years ago i think

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530

Oh god the nostalgia.

I feel like playing that again just to remind myself how broken it is.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Take the best Mii Swordfighters, get impressions on the character, front page article. I Know Nyani will be down, I need at least two more people~

Top Bottom