• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIDWEST/OHIO - Brawl Singles & Doubles Tournament - ***CANCELED***

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Needle of Juntah: showing Michigan's good side since November 2003

Sliq

Smash Master

This is the best internet fight I've seen in a while, because it doesn't include me! Huzzah!

nojoes

Smash Ace
we've been arguing about teams joel, learn how to read and comprehend. the last four posts above mine made my morning. hah, and i don't think i'll have to convince jesse all that much to take 20 dollars from you and a scrub, i think it's a matter of convincing the scrub, looks like you might have to go in for 40 bucks and risk making 40 then.

SMASH-N

Smash Rookie
Hey are any other players bringing in Wii's or TV's for this tournament? I know they said they are going to have alot more for this tournament but im just seeing if any of you guys are bringing stuff?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
we've been arguing about teams joel, learn how to read and comprehend. the last four posts above mine made my morning. hah, and i don't think i'll have to convince jesse all that much to take 20 dollars from you and a scrub, i think it's a matter of convincing the scrub, looks like you might have to go in for 40 bucks and risk making 40 then.
lol i always forget to come to the Mw boards now days lol FL is to good i may just not come back LOL, nah i should be back soon :)

but anyways joe, gimme a list of Scrubs to pick from.
and **** i just read that post i musta been drunk or some **** lol but u did kinda cal me white trash WHEN IM MEXICAN ***

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
OS i can only back it up for so long before i say *** THIS GAME and quit
sorry u guys werent around when i was pretty good at melee and used to beat vidjos azz :) and u go play GW in a melee tourney and tell me how far u get
no johns how u were good before the scene got huge and competitive and camper bob was one of the top players in the country

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
no johns how u were good before the scene got huge and competitive and camper bob was one of the top players in the country
um wtf r u talking about i can still prolly beat 50% of the melee commuinty with my hands tied behind my back

and when the F U C K was camper bob a top player????????????

just dont talk to me, ESPECIALLY about melle

Sliq

Smash Master
OS i can only back it up for so long before i say *** THIS GAME and quit
sorry u guys werent around when i was pretty good at melee and used to beat vidjos azz :) and u go play GW in a melee tourney and tell me how far u get
I recall you playing Sheik in Melee.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I recall you playing Sheik in Melee.
yeh well just ask ur buddy OS

and like i said play GW in a melee tourney, then youll see why i played shiek and jan 2006 = 2 years after i quit playing. you NEVER played me when i actually played the game. me comming with dope to all his stupid tourneys because i had nothing to do doesnt mean i actuallly played or cared about it

Overswarm

is laughing at you
haha... poor Joel.

"When you were good at the game" was when everyone sucked. It's kind of like saying "look how good I am now" two years from now. Everyone sucks and has yet to really improve... you were a slightly larger than small fish in a pretty tiny pond. Then construction crews came in and made the pond into an ocean, went deep sea fishing, accidently caught you in the net, covered you with butter and lemon juice and grilled you over a PS3 turned foreman grill while taking a left turn in this metaphor.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
lol dire never did **** with GW i think he won like 1 tournament against a IC player...... by far GW's best matchup. dire is living proof why i gladley shelved GW and just played shiek. and i doubt hes as good on teams as me

Kel

Smash Master
Joel, are you trying to prove something here? I really don't see a point in you posting all of this crap everywhere.

Sliq

Smash Master
NOJ, you are like the most incoherent dude I have ever known.

ToledoGaming

Smash Cadet
ATTENTION: Any players that can bring in a full "set-up" which is a Wii & TV (Must be 19" or bigger) we will pay for your door fee!

You must post here or contact us by THIS TUESDAY so we know who is bringing what!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm tempted... but would need someone else to drive me and would wnat to be back pretty early on Sunday.

ToledoGaming

Smash Cadet
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES AND EMERGENCIES THE SSBB TOURNAMENT ON AUGUST 30th IS CANCELED. WE APOLOGIZE GREATLY ESPECIALLY TO ALL OF OUR LOYAL SMASHERS! UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TOLEDO GAMING CENTER IS CLOSED.

nojoes

Smash Ace
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Top Bottom