• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
anyway, still cant wait for this, is the date still set or are you guys looking at a different one?

just keepin up to date >.>
I'm not really in charge of the date/venue deal, but we're still working out a new venue. Hopefully it'll be confirmed within the next week.

BunBun

Smash Master
Correct. This will be event #2 after JAB (which everyone should go to as well).

Is there anyone that could hook me up with some housing? Please?

Corigames

Smash Hero
While mine is only a 3 and a half, I would like to get a good day's practice in before the tournament. Since, you know... no one is here. This would also keep me perfectly refreshed, plenty of time to make it to the venue, and have nearly no excuse to john about anything.

aquteen

Smash Ace
I'll see what I can do about housing but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I would try asking some other c-bus smashers if I were you, they may be able to help you.

edit: I'm going to be spending a good chunk of today visiting possible venues so there may be some info up later today.

aquteen

Smash Ace
UPDATE

so I've looked at a lot of places and haven't decided which one will be best yet, but it's almost for sure not going to be at the selby park building.

the date will be march 28th or April 4th unless something goes terribly wrong.

and why was this on page 2

edit: ya we could have it on the 18th I guess, whatever works out best for the circuit.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Why did you change the ****ing date?

WARGARBLESSGJKDGHASJLDHGASDFG

Now I have to go switch the days I'm off and rework the schedule and ****.

Big_R

Smash Champion
so how about this is the circuit one and u reserve the building for another time closer cuz i wanna play now!

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm not going to come to this if it gets pushed back a week every time I come to this thread.

Because I just changed my days off to reflect the 4th being the tourny date.

Stop ****ing changing it.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
he never changed it to the 4th, that was just under consideration

in fact last time you posted and said "why did you change it" or w/e, the title did say 4/18

so dont be mean to people

aquteen

Smash Ace
I'm sorry that you have to keep changing the dates you have off work, but as I said the other dates were not finalized hence why they were not in the title of the thread. Don't worry The 18th is when it's going to happen.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
aquteen is working with other tournament directors to make this part of the midwest circuit, the date needs to fit in with other tournaments going on around the region

he said very clearly that the date was not finalized, and contrary to what the posts may have seemed to say, he never said that the tournament was going to be on the 4th

im not trying to alienate you or anything, im glad you want to travel out to this tournament, but i just dont want aquteen to be getting a bad rap for little more than a misunderstanding

Corigames

Smash Hero
This is what I was going off of. He said that he wasn't going to do it on the 28th, so I assumed that meant the 4th. I'm not saying he's a bad TO either, it's not like I'm clicking on some -rep button or something. I just NEED to have clarity of the date very far in advance. Sorry for the anger, but that's just the way it is.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
This is what I was going off of. He said that he wasn't going to do it on the 28th, so I assumed that meant the 4th. I'm not saying he's a bad TO either, it's not like I'm clicking on some -rep button or something. I just NEED to have clarity of the date very far in advance. Sorry for the anger, but that's just the way it is.
We're both really sorry for the trouble, and hope you're still willing to come to our tourney. It'll be fun, and they are run pretty well. So, I hope this misunderstanding doesn't mess up your work schedule, and you can get it all resolved.

aquteen

Smash Ace
where in this post did I say it wasn't going to be on the 28th?

and while I wouldn't say something went terribly wrong BunBun asked me to change it to the 18th so it would fit into the circuit better.

I hope we can drop this, and as Rance said I hope you will still come to the tourney.

Apples

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna try and make it to this, I should have no problem getting off work for this since it's 2 months away. Plenty of time to request off : )
Dave or X: I'll drive to this if need be.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'm gonna try and make it to this, I should have no problem getting off work for this since it's 2 months away. Plenty of time to request off : )
Dave or X: I'll drive to this if need be.
alrighty. I think hodge would drive too. Y'all should team.

Ps. Any oos teams should mm x and I :)

BunBun

Smash Master
and while I wouldn't say something went terribly wrong BunBun asked me to change it to the 18th so it would fit into the circuit better.
Right, so if anyone is pissed off at the date, blame me. I don't really care if you don't understand that probably =/= is.

<3

Top Bottom