• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Changed

Cause no one should have to play on that god awful stage if they don't want to.
oh thank god!!!!

i cant play that level worth anything. i had only brought it up cause thats the only level i really have a problem with and that had been the first time i had seen that "no bans on neutrals" rule.

good thing you changed it or a whole lot of people would get an ear full of johns from me xD

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
what is pokefloats junior?

BT dubs, i am now a smash director so this tourney is officially now way better than any other we have had.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Drephen: If you read this, do you still have the file for your combo video? I went to DL but rapidshare doesn't have it anymore...

Sliq: You live close to this, you should come to it. I know that you probably read this.

xyt

Smash Lord
Swiftbass and I (XYT) would REALLY REALLY like to go to the Canada tournament this coming weekend. No one who drives from Pittsburgh can go. DOES ANYBODY HAVE SPACE IN THEIR CAR FOR US??? We can meet you midway somewhere if you can tell us where. If you can please contact us.

201-916-5369 is my number
calintzjereviban is my aim
or you can PM me too.

Thanks!!

Top Bottom