• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
not looking good right now. the wind knocked out my power last night and it might not be up until tomorrow night. i'll post again in a few hours with an update.

v2.x

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I had to fight my lurker instincts to post this, but I figured I should probably stop stalking this thread lol. Is there still a smashfest going on today? I can make it tonight, and it looks like I'm bringing ChillPill and Train. Also, do you need any setups? I can totally bring one.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I know Teczero get's here on the 9th iirc.

But I have the 7th and 8th off work. Does anyone want me to hold a smashfest on either of those days?

Likely confirmed if I do: Shady, me, Dope, KingMiles, Severest, Toadster.

and 3+ TV's supplied by EL.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
alright, according to DTE Energy, my power will be back on by 9pm tonight. is anyone able/interested in playing at my place? if we're there and no power is on, we burn DTE to the ground!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Not to sound like a ***** but I'm not gonna make the hour drive if Teczero isn't gonna be there, sorry Josh/Andy. Host when Teczero is in town and we'll be there for sure.

kd-

Smash Lord
Chicago was fun and cold. I got out of pools which was a pretty big accomplishment for a scrub like me. Otherwise I got bodied

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
smashfest at my place tomorrow night.
whos going?

Will there be pie? If so, please verify which kind.
whens the next solofest? i want sum moar of dem cookies!

I'll more than likely be going to Logan's tonight. I'll also be bringing MP6....JUST IN CASE.
biggest mario party try hard ive ever seen

So Smashfest at Richard's on Friday night, right? I want Teczero practice.
Yo0O! it almost sounds like teczero might be going to richards this friday. if thats the case count me in!

Soloist

Smash Ace
Richard doesn't tell his old classmates about smash either. He's really mean.

Rob, care to elaborate on said March 31st tournament? Anything special going on, or will it just be a regular local?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Get hyped for the Smashfest at Richard's!

I'll probably be driving there with Free-Liu and NotThatDon. And any other last minute people from AA who want to join us.

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
Yea i feel smash is coming to an end for us now. Cuz nobody want to play have fun, people take this game to serious..... I WANT TO GET BANNED FOR THIS SMASHFEST ,I DONT CARE NO MORE .....NO MORE WARLOCKDON FOR U GUYS FOREVER

Top Bottom