• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
i guess if don's here. i gotta work on my senior design so i probably wont be.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
James and I just got here. They're still running the janky all-Smash-game tourney though, so not a ton of open setups.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
LOL

Is that referring to the tourney when Don didn't make it out of pools, but was saved by the fact that the 4th seed in his pool had to leave?

Soloist

Smash Ace
I was unaware of that hah. Which tourney?

But no, this was actually referring to a conversation he had with Logan regarding James' performance at The Big House.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, but I should have a lot of free time in the next couple weeks. Always willing to drive up there and wreck you/Josh/Andy/Dope hehe.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yeah, but I should have a lot of free time in the next couple weeks. Always willing to drive up there and wreck you/Josh/Andy/Dope hehe.
Ha I'll put that to the test. Possibly Saturday. This week it is too nice out for me to justify staying inside and smashing all day. Nights are alright.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You should realize the only Michigan player he played at the tourney was Moose, who he went 1-1 against if you include pools.

Talk to Dempt and VaNz about why they couldn't beat him.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
You should realize the only Michigan player he played at the tourney was Moose, who he went 1-1 against if you include pools.

Talk to Dempt and VaNz about why they couldn't beat him.
I'm now upset with Mark. But you fancy OoS players for shame.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
just cause i used to troll these boards doesnt mean im bad at smash, ive improved a lot since summer 2011

juggleguy, if ur counting pools i also beat HIV who placed 4th at this tournament and beat you

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
just cause i used to troll these boards doesnt mean im bad at smash, ive improved a lot since summer 2011

juggleguy, if ur counting pools i also beat HIV who placed 4th at this tournament and beat you
I don't think any of this is offense to you, he's just stating that you only got to play 1 (2?) players in the top 10 so there shouldn't be any generalizing

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I was just responding to Ori's suggestion that MI Melee was to blame for Abu's 2nd place finish, which isn't really true.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
wtf? we have a power ranking? why am i even placed anywhere on said power ranking? the only person on that list that i absolutely cannot lose against is velynn. everyone else beats me. :(

quickly update this with me not on it so baddies don't get the wrong idea when they beat me in future tournaments.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
That might be the name of the next one in the series lol.

Will this be the last chance for the Battle for Legend of MI to happen?

Top Bottom