• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Big_R

Smash Champion
shaden just cuz ur not as good as u want to be or would be if u lived somewhere with a lot of smash doesnt mean u get to not be on the rankings. accept ur fate

kd-

Smash Lord
No idea, if people are interested in smashing I'd say mason but it's doubtful. Wish the gameroom was still the smashroom

kd-

Smash Lord
Didn't I play you as my Fox vs your Sheik, three-stocked you, then after you complained ran it back as my Sheik vs your Fox and three-stocked you again?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I have volleyball johns on Saturdays, as do a lot of other AA Smashers.

Tell Andy I would have ****ed up that Falco though.

Soloist

Smash Ace
Oh god....lol

Btw I just realized you edited your front page post with all of those tourney venues and stuff. Nice. Should I just copy that entire post into the OP? lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Oh, that's just for my own reference. I got tired of searching through past threads to find what I wrote down for venue info and parking directions, so I wanted to put them together in one place.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Yo guys, I may or may not be able to smash with yall Friday evening.
If you do have a smashfest can someone plz text me the location at 713-560-1500?
THNX!!

Top Bottom